3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VohaPatoha 19.03.21 10:21 pm

Attacker Damage (Diablo 2)

What is the effectiveness of such damage? How much and how can it be overclocked, let's say for a normal? How is it considered, what kind is it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 19.03.21

Summary: complete crap.

Attacker Takes Damage applies whenever the user is subject to a successful melee attack. Physical damage returned cannot be blocked in any way, and is not dependent on the user taking any physical damage.
The only way to increase damage is to reduce attacker Damage Resist by casting Amplify Damage or Decrepify.

Attacker Takes Lightning Damage applies whenever the user is subject to a successful melee attack.
+% Lightning Skill Damage does not apply, so the only way to increase damage is to reduce attacker Lightning Resist with LR -% applied by Lower Resist and Conviction, or -% Enemy Lightning Resistance from items.

a
aaaaaSHKA 19.03.21

Glory to the attacker!

R
RomanDII 19.03.21

Well, only if on normal

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

You can pass the normal. Duriel generally flies off with a bang, if there is someone to beat)

V
VohaPatoha 23.03.21

I looked at the uniques, up to 40 damage at level 17 can be collected, which is not bad for act 1. I somehow knocked out chain mail for 17. So the fallen were electrocuted from her.

p
passed 23.03.21

1 act, 17 lvl.

V
VohaPatoha 23.03.21

has passed
It's still normal. I once stood as a lycanthrope in Harogat in the middle of the tundra, watched how day and night changed in order to detect their duration and not miss
when the shape changed. As a result, I screwed up and threw five free skills at the rooks, so that the zenki would peck at the kumarya imps. And he has already begun to follow the habits of birds. In general, they turned out to be useful at this location, and they looked very useful. They would still be forbidden to attack the barricades.
Yes, the question. Nobody knows how long night and day last?

V
VohaPatoha 23.03.21

The result of my meager astronomical observations is as follows. The day lasted about 15 minutes, night 9. It feels like twilight begins at the last minute of the day, and already with the onset of evening, crickets begin to sing. If you change the city, then you get into it in the morning (I haven't checked it with hell).

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 30.03.21

It turns out I'm not the only one who goes into the game to listen to the crickets ... it's time to look for a new (old) game, where I will be alone.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
ok, as you find - beacons, we will come to make some noise

O
Oxycanta 30.03.21

VohaPatoha,
Pacifist Paladin - passing a normal by a paladin without hitting and using active skills, only at the expense of auras and, in fact, Attacker Takes Damage. It is quite an unprecedented assessment of the effectiveness of in-da-wild.

O
Oxycanta 30.03.21

VohaPatoha wrote:
crickets start singing
Lesnou_SanitaR wrote:
to listen to crickets