3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
depunk92 19.03.21 10:23 pm

How to get to your home? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello to all Negro Vikings.
Such a moment, the plot is all passed, I finally decided to open all the points of activity on the map. I decided to start from the first and last location, since both are in Norway. In the Ryugjafulke location, there is a place called Heilbur. This is our ancestral home, the place where the prologue for our genderless young Eyvor begins. And in this place, a treasure is hidden in a cave, but in addition to it there are a number of green marks, interacting with which Eyvor says something, remembers, reasoning. And one of the marks is highlighted in the main building, but I can't go there, because I can't find the entrance. Everything is closed, there is nothing to break or blow up, or I just hammer into the balls.
Maybe someone was in this place and figured out how to get into this building?
I am attaching a screenshot with a proof tag.

7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 19.03.21

depunk92 Get in
through the roof.

W
Warrior1 05.04.21

On the roof and through the chimney - obviously the same.

d
depunk92 12.04.21

Before writing the post, I climbed the entire roof, and ran around the building for several circles, I did not find anything = _ =

F
FallenGhost 12.04.21

depunk92
Entrance to the house at 7:30 (video not mine):

d
depunk92 19.04.21

FallenGhost
wah, thanks a lot)

S
Stormilov 23.12.21

And in my house there is a man who looks very much like Eyvor's father. I climbed all the forums, looked through a bunch of vidos, no one has this)))

A
Alexdelf1 14.02.22

And I have. You can scare and he runs into the bedroom