3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SonicRun 19.03.21 10:23 pm

Results of 500 races on Low Kurast with runes (7-8 ppl) (Diablo 2)

22 wounds - Ist
infa for tankers:
only the super boxes of the
eighth mule were opened, it often dropped from the game, so a mixture of 7 ppl and 8 ppl
wounds turned out.I say hello to all the cretins who tried to ruin my wounds in every possible way
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AGROterrorist 19.03.21

7 ppl = 8 ppl if you are alone in the location.
Mula will not drop if you swing it to 60 lvl.
For you 500 wounds the East fell and that's it?

S
SonicRun 19.03.21

for 500 only Ist fell

S
SonicRun 19.03.21

from runes means Pul +

M
Manifold 19.03.21

You do not need to run in lk on pg, shopping mall version 1.12

S
SonicRun 19.03.21

there was also a hemorrhage with the creation of games,
you can not often create games (1 time in 1 minute),
then it drops after creation to the main menu or, even worse, the game crashes

M
Manifold 19.03.21

In version 1.12 on n3 it seems like ber falls, if I remember correctly

G
Greenaa Morningstar 19.03.21

Manifold wrote:
mk version 1.12

z
zulin_ru 19.03.21

Well, it's just useless, I got wounds in 3 years Ohm fell out. And that's all. With grass and even less. It takes 100k runs. Minimum.

p
passed 19.03.21

zulin_ru wrote:
Ohm dropped
It is necessary 4 wigs
* fixed *

G
Grablin 19.03.21

Gospada have mercy on your servant

D
DevilTwo 19.03.21

How did someone try to heal your wounds? Do you live in a dorm or just down and don't know that you can play with a password?

W
Warlockx 19.03.21

How did you manage 500 races? I'm barely enough for 20-30.

G
Gutaba 19.03.21

500 is not enough ... Run 1-3 pp and preferably 12-16k runs. Write the statues here. and we will all analyze it together and tell you what you did wrong.

K
Klassewer 19.03.21

SonicRun
What can you say about the number of camps with chests? 50 50 1 camp with 3 2 with 6 chests?

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.03.21

100k is not enough. Desirable about 1kk.

G
Grablin 22.03.21

Why look for runes where they are not?

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.03.21

Grablin,
well, some of them work where they don't pay. It is the same. Firk also says that farming runes where they don't fall is a real game.

S
SonicRun 22.03.21

Klassewer
did not count for sure, but it feels about 60-70% is a small number of boxes, the rest is a large number of boxes on the
Grablin card
dropped by Lo in the last ladder in LK
1ppl about 2500 runs

K
Klassewer 22.03.21

SonicRun wrote: I
definitely didn't count, but it feels like about 60-70% is a small number of boxes, the rest is a large number of boxes on the map
Boxes? What are you talking about? I specifically asked about the chests.
It can be understood that based on your answer, 3 chests will spawn more often, not 6. It also seems to me. I run npl3 ofc.

Lo mal ist fell from LK to npl3 for the entire time ... and that's it.
From the chest behind the meph sur and hum

f
fji 22.03.21

In fact, there are quite a few people who know about bugged chests with increased drops! Although less, there are still people who fly there during the hbr or purposefully at 1ppl. Last season, many of these flights were rewarded, I know at least 2 people who collected Infiniti on the farm of chests, one of them is me. There was no need for wild 16k RANs, on average Lo or Ber fell by 1-1.5k RANs, naturally depending on ppl (1ppl - Lo, 3-7ppl - Ber. 2 and 8ppl are not taken into account because the drop is reduced and in theory and according to my observations. I read the theory on a third-party well-known resource). Chest after mef gave Cham rune once! Also, these chests gave a lot of skills, some were around 40 hp. This was all last season. But the trouble came from where they did not expect. Apparently we got to the chests and fixed it !!!