3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F PRODUCT STUDIO 19.03.21 10:23 pm

Fan addon Metro Exodus 2 on a different engine (Metro Exodus)

My post about "metro exodus 2" was deleted, so I went to the forum. If I offended you with something, sorry, I'm really doing an addition on a different Ue4 game engine. There are 2 people working in our team, including me, so it is not known how much we have to do, but we are on the sly. We are already making a script. I am doing technical work to make everything work fine, I hope this forum was not minus!
27 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavel.sib54 19.03.21

What or who will the add-on be about?

F
F PRODUCT STUDIO 19.03.21

pavel.sib54
Addition will be, continuation of the history of Artyom on Baikal and the rescue of his native Vdnkh station and the entire metro.

A
Az_Az 19.03.21

The fact that you are trying to do something yourself is commendable! But it is better to remove the "2" from the name, if the add-on still survives until the release - this will be misleading, because 2 will talk about the release of a new part of the game, and from here there will be dissatisfied reviews. For the same reason, most likely, the aforementioned post about your add-on was deleted.
And also take your time with the script, let someone read it, because even this one:

"My post about" metro exodus 2 "was deleted, so I went to the forum if I offended you with something I'm sorry I'm really making an addition on another Ue4 engine the game in our roster employs 2 people including me, so it is not known how much we have to do, but we are already doing the script, I am doing technical work so that everything works fine, I hope this forum is not minus

written in one sentence, without dots and punctuation marks, not to mention other errors .... It will be difficult for readers to perceive such a text))

In any case, good luck! The road will be mastered by the walking!

F

Az_Az
Thanks, we will fix it.

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

I guess the enthusiasm will end in a month, Metro mod Naivnost '.

F

Subaru MotorSports
is why such conclusions?

A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21

F PRODUCT STUDIO I
suppose because two people will never pull such a project.

F

Alexey Sorokozherdev
We are trying. I am the main programmer of the project, the business is slowly progressing, but there are still not enough programmers. I would like to, but we have what we have!

S

F PRODUCT STUDIO
Several times already, I read the news about how the next novice developers want to make a remake of STALKER on UE4, it ends with nothing, if you want to finish the job, the mod must be small, for an hour of gameplay.

F

Subaru MotorSports
We decided to make a full game, about 24 hours of gameplay. Open World!

S

F PRODUCT STUDIO
This is not realistic, if you look at the credits of any major game, dozens of people are involved in the development, it is better to choose a distribution model by episodes, it is easier to monetize, you liked the first episode, throw some money on the second, probably the creators of the original game will not like it, on someone else's intellectual property you are trying to make money, so it is better to remove the mention of the Metro universe, just an adventure in post-apocalyptic Moscow.

The Pragmatic Person's Approach.

F

One of the levels of the game. This will be the Build version of the Game Menu. So far, he is damp, I will be glad to comment!

F

Subaru MotorSports
People are sometimes different in this life. We decided to do the same thing with all our might. There are groups of people who do not like the fact that someone has put their soul into the project, and someone is glad to the one who made the divine game, that's why! I understand for you this is a novelty that, 2 cheliks are working to do something with their own hands, in fact, that's why there is so much criticism in our Address!

S

F PRODUCT STUDIO
I'm not criticizing you, I've seen a lot of indie games made by a small number of people, but all the games were small, you wanted to surpass the original game.

F

Subaru MotorSports
We will try to surpass this game!

S

F PRODUCT STUDIO
Good luck.

F

Subaru MotorSports
thanks