3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crossgen 19.03.21 10:27 pm

FPS drops in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Skyrim in cities, villages, and everywhere where there are many objects 30-40 fps
I have the following assembly: Ryzen 5 3600 4.2 mhz
rx 570 in stock, RAM 3466 mhz 16 gigabytes dual-channel
I do not understand what the problem is, without any enb with improved fps textures so sags, but tested on vanilla - the same fps. I really ask for help, it's impossible to play
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 19.03.21

crossgen
Can you shoot a video with settings and resource monitoring in the overlay?

Y
Youxyxol 19.03.21

crossgen wrote:
Ryzen 5 3600 4.2 mhz Prots
not throttling? Monitor in some kind of prog, such as Fourmark, and if anything, then reduce the voltage in the BIOS by offset a little.

D
Derley 19.03.21

This is how pure Skyrim should be, check it out just in case. And also go to Appdata-Local, find the folder with the name of the game, and delete everything that is in it. Also delete the entire folder where the saves are located .. The game will be virgin after that ..
Another option, if you once put something, and then deleted it, there could be tails .. Here either resaver - clean the save, or start again , and see how it will be in cities now .. By the way, if the physics of HDT will stand, there will be very large drawdowns of FPS and freezes in densely populated areas. This is for reference.

G
GIBAY 19.03.21

crossgen
This is because the regular edition of Skyrim cannot be multithreaded, I also have drops to 50 fps on the corn 2600 in overclocking.
I advise you to roll Skyrim Special Edition (the one that is "remaster"), everything works fine there without sagging.

c
crossgen 19.03.21

Denis Kyokushin
there is no suitable program, and I have problems with bandicam or fraps settings all the time

c
crossgen 19.03.21

Vyxyxol
after purchasing this computer checked it in all tests with programs furmark including everything works fine

c
crossgen 19.03.21

GIBAY
just yesterday decided to do so, transferred all the saves and play on it, but it's sad that many non-graphic modifications will have to be abandoned, since they are not available for special edishon

c
crossgen 19.03.21

Derley
on vanilla skyrim without ENBs and textures installed on it, everything sags anyway, physics hdt is not worth it

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.03.21

crossgen
What problems can there be to shoot video using a video card? In the driver, you can enable video capture from the desktop with the "hot" keys CTRL + SHIFT + E. I have an RX588, I do the same. MSI Afterbuner + HWinfo is enough for monitoring