3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freefight 19.03.21 10:27 pm

How is game? (Conan)

Who played, can you download the demo? Is it worth downloading or well it on ..? It seems that the Germans praise the demo, but be careful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 19.03.21

Someone's graphics are so oak? DLADE OF THE DARKNES is much cooler, and she's already five years old.

S
Sanya 19.03.21

Play gothic and morrowind conan bullshit.

W
Wamphiri 19.03.21

Sanya, Gothic and Morrowind are games of a different genre (RPG), you should not compare them with Conan (Action).

F
Freefight 19.03.21

demo downloaded ... the game is shit, although keo-that looks like a blade of darkness, but very far from it. No, even minimal freedom in movement at the level, as you run through the tunnel and pass opponents. Think about it, during the battle, you can't take steps back, avoiding the blows! Rather, it goes, but very slowly and shovels away. As a result, there is no reality, like in Blade! A typical platformer game. Instead, there are blocks for which you need to press the button when the enemy swings his sword (and, usually, there are several of them) and he (Konan) turns around by placing blocks! Stupid, huh? Especially when several opponents are hitting at the same time.

D
DEMON 19.03.21

NICE BofD REPLACEMENT!

D
DEMON 19.03.21

PS without fish ... you want to play

V
Vov 19.03.21

The fact that there is no fish is a fact !!!
You can't hear anything, Blade 2 will come out ... or not?
People! Who can know?
Thank you in advance.

V
Vov 19.03.21

I downloaded 3d Analise, launched it in the Hardvare limits, put all the checkboxes except for the middle one, now I went to XP, with a mx400 jeffer.
BUT here's a glitch-something: Konan himself - some kind of overflowing,
enemies and snares too. Water in some places - rainbow, blizzard
or rain too ... I have a GeforceMX400, there
should n't be such glitches - even playing something disgusting from glitches ...
People who can help!
Maybe someone had such a Batwa ???

P
PlayGround.ru 19.03.21

A pretty good replacement for Bofd is the Knights of the tample game. At least better than Conan, for sure. Kott is made by dudes who did a rudimentary thing like Enclave. You play as a knight templar, chop off all sorts of Saracens, one of the first games with a normal reconstruction of the armor, and not some kind of phenetic bullshit. In short, I recommend.

X
XuTokupu 19.03.21

Who will play Conan Go here aoc.ucoz@ru (instead of @ dot)

a
alex 19061967 19.03.21

Such pathetic and wretched old reviews for one of the best games of 2004, it's just a shame for them. They compare the game with Gothic and Morrowind, with Blades of the Darkness, or with Knights of the Temple 2. Needless to say, these games have nothing to do with Conan. The game was not played, but scolded on the basis of the demo. In 2003-2004, many great games were released and Conan of 2004 did not get lost among them, to this day remains one of the best old games. Then the developers still made games with a soul and played them themselves. And now the gameplay is in decline, every day tons of useless slag are released on one face, clumsy, unfinished, in early access, with a bunch of bugs and absolutely without a soul. Games like Conan (2004) are now worth their weight in gold, they have something that the majority of modern games have lost - fascination, atmosphere, originality. In the old games there was an involvement with the characters, you sympathize with them, you worry about them, but you don't feel such emotions for dummies in many modern games. The good old games are that they were made conscientiously, which is not observed now.

s
stasichx 01.07.22

I agree. Passed it back in 2004 and really liked it. Very diverse and quite hardcore. At that time, the graphics were very strong and did not go to any video, but required shaders 2.0