3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hell1k 19.03.21 10:27 pm

account problem (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon, the situation is as follows ... I have an account with a storage account name 2307001 on the account there were a number of 1st level characters with gear, runes, keys. As of 03/18/2021 at about 02:30 I logged into the account and found that it was just empty without characters.
Hacking is excluded because the login / password was not transferred to anyone. Please check where the characters are, clarify how they disappeared and return with their contents
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 19.03.21

Sucked into the siphon.

n
nwn2030 19.03.21

@ Hell1k
Maybe you have another account with a similar name, like another zero in the center.

H
Hell1k 19.03.21

nwn2030
everything is written in a separate documentary, so I could not mix it up for sure) I hope the admins will answer here

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

Do you want to make a firk laugh? Tell him that you wrote down all the accounts and passwords in your diary.

H
Hell1k 19.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
if you are looking for a topic of neighing - this is in another section, but I am humanly asking for help.

H
Hell1k 19.03.21

also a request, if you can, of course, send a list of accounts to the mail to which you are linked) @ gmail.com which)

G
Grablin 19.03.21

I'm more than sure that you yourself got confused in your accounts, you enter your login incorrectly, or you play on several servers and went to the wrong place, in general, check it out again, just calmly and thoroughly, with a cool head, this happened when you seem to be doing everything right, but it doesn't work even if you crack, and your ass is already on fire and your head swells up, you start to think badly and paranoia already begins, then when you cool down and see that there was a mistake right in front of your eyes ...