3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TrikiTown 19.03.21 10:27 pm

Help with the pack with the existing characters) (Genshin Impact)

Guys, can I ask for help with the assembly? Characters: Mona, Chun Yun C1, Amber C1, Dione, Xiang Ling, Barbara C1, Starting Hero C2, Lisa, Noel, Keia, Nin Guang C1, Sucrose and Xing Qiu. Please do not refuse support and your suggestions!
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 19.03.21

Ning Guang, Mona, Dione, Sucrose (Xing Qiu)

T
TrikiTown 22.03.21

soulfox
Thanks for the option, I just got Bei Dou today, I don't know if this will change your advice!

s
soulfox 22.03.21

TrikiTown
no, Ning Guan will be better than Bei Doe

T
TrikiTown 22.03.21

soulfox
Sorry of course for the importunity, but do you have any other pack in mind?)

C
Chile 22.03.21

1. Ning Guan, Noel, Dione, Mona

Ning Guan is dd
Noel is geo resonance with Ning Guan (+ 15% shield strength, when the character has a shield + 15% damage and enemies get a debuff to geo damage by 20%) + carrier claymore, which makes it easy to break ore, stone fences and geo structures. Slightly healed and with the 6th constellation excellent dd.
Dione is a heal + ray useful against the guards of the ruins and for solving
Mona's riddles for the sake of the ultimate and the method of movement.

If you wish, you can replace Noel with the Main Hero with the GEO element.

2. Bei Dou, Xing Qiu, Sucrose, Dion (ideally, instead of Sucrose, it is better to take Fischl, and instead of Dione, take Bennett)

Bei Dou is dd
Xing Qiu is a sub dd through an ult (you only need to download an ult)
Sucrose is an ult and a bonus of elemental reactions
Dione is a heal + ray useful against the guards of ruins and for solving riddles

(Instead of Sucrose, it is better to take Fischl, this is a lot of damage, a lot of energy for Bei Dou and electro resonance with Bei Dou, which will give even more energy + bow is always useful)
(Instead of Dion, take Bennett, this is a heal and this is an attack buff)

3. Chun Yun (or Keia), Xiang Ling, Xing Qiu, Diona

Chun Yun is dd (paired with Xing Qiu, the enemies will always be frozen). If you replace Chun Yunya with Keiyu, then the pack will still be good, but the team will not have a character with claymore.
Xiang Ling is a sub dd + the reaction of melting and evaporation of
Xing Qiu is a sub dd through the ult (you only need to download the ult) + the freezing reaction
Dione is a heal + ray useful against guards of ruins and for solving riddles + cryo resonance with Chun Yun (+ 15% chance of crit against enemies under cryo effect)

4. Main Hero (Geo or Anemo no matter), Lisa, Sucrose, Dione

Main Hero This is dps
Liza is an ulta and a reaction superconductor with Dione (superconductor - reducing the physical resistance of enemies by 40% for 8 seconds) that will well increase the DPS of the Main Hero.
Sucrose is an ultimate + anemo resonance with the Main Hero if the GG is also anemic (reducing stamina costs by 15%, + 10% running speed and reducing the cooldown of skills by 5%). Sucrose ult + Lisa ulta complement each other well.
Dione is a heal + ray useful against the guards of the ruins and for solving riddles + shield in case you want to charge Lisa's skill.

All 4 parties are playable, play whatever you like best, everyone can go through all the content in the game, I'll just say right away that the first 2 will be stronger than the other two.

T
TrikiTown 30.03.21

Chilya
Oh, I did not expect such a big answer, thanks a lot I will try for all 4, I will choose which is better for me)

f
facepalm007 05.04.21

TrikiTown
Which team is the best?

T
TrikiTown 05.04.21

facepalm007
I tried all 4 packs, the first 2 packs are the best, but I have been using another pack of Razor, Dion, Fischl (Bay Doe) and Rosary (any Persian) for a long time. But as for the pack, you need to create according to your interest, who do you think you play better, and so on.

f
facepalm007 12.04.21

TrikiTown
Yes, I play for those who like it better, there are 5 characters like Mona and Tartaglia, but in the pack I have Anemo GG, Xianlin, Fischl, Chichi.
You have a pack of very norms.