3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimZet 19.03.21 10:27 pm

Why is the game so rare? (World War Zero)

Not when I have not seen it for sale. Of her friends, no one knows her and has not heard. I was looking for her for 4+ years, and found her code on the Internet.
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JB-n 19.03.21

Ha, almost the same thing: I first learned about the game when I saw its trailer on some-hell-knows-what disc in 2005, for some reason I got hooked, the trailer was epic ... And of course I didn't find the game anywhere, and that's just literally on I downloaded it a few days ago, I'm playing, it's cool, difficult, I'll go to the end and find out if it was worth playing it for 4 years ..

J
JB-n 19.03.21

Actually passed the game, and not particularly impressed. Because the game is quite typical for those years: with the main universal villain, and tough, not particularly thought out scripts. Only the levels in the trenches made me happy, just the ones I saw in the trailer, atmospheric. Although if I had pogamat in Ironstorm at least in 2005, then I would have gone nuts for something different from the whole game, definitely.
ololo, and I will be the first, as well as a frosty user, who will post screenshots of the game:

pix.PlayGround.ru
Epic tank battle
PlayGround.ru

D
DimZet 19.03.21

and why these screenshots, they are already there. And you didn’t get any impressions because of how you played this year and how you spoke with the secretary. And I played in 2003 and without tainers, but on an easy one. And this year I went through the most difficult and I will say that it was very realistic. The game even has a storyline that really isn't over. The only negative is the unfinished fog.

J
JB-n 19.03.21

No, the games have never fascinated me with their complexity, the atmosphere is needed, for example, in 2008 the first Half Life took place for the first time and really liked it very much, because the game is well-built. And on the schedule, I always do not care by the way,
Shl. Screens are a trick, they constantly appear in "random pictures" and people click on them and learn about this wonderful game) and
everything is simpler ah disapir

D
DimZet 19.03.21

In Half, good physics is over, but in Storm there are simply fewer opportunities, but they are not needed there, as in all other war games. Call of Duty differs only in graphics. But I'm not comparing games like GTA and Mafia. Mafia is also competently made, but I not only play it, but also GTA3.

S
Sasjiro 19.03.21

DimZet
And I could not find it downloaded from the torrent and burned it to disk