3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klassewer 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Question (Diablo 2)

Tell me about craft 2java 20ias gloves. What is the base, what are the recipes?
Thank you in advance
16 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 19.03.21

A choice of either a crash knokbak (I would for sure pvp first selected for FPGAs do not know):
Hit the Power: Chain A Gloves / Heavy Bracers / Vambraces Ort + + sapphire
dropping
5% chance to cast level 4 Frost Nova when struck.
damage (3-7)
Blood: Heavy Gloves / Sharkskin Gloves / Vampirebone Gloves + Nef + Ruby
Crushing Blow (5-10)%
(1-3)% life stolen per hit
+ (10-20) to life
Or is it just in pvm if mana is not enough:
Caster: Leather Gloves / Demonhide Gloves / Bramble Mitts + Ort + amethyst
+ (1-3) Mana Per Kill
Regenerate Mana (4-10)%
+ (10-20) to mana
If you just need 2 / 20 in itself, then any recipe and in general a rarka will be better.

p
passed 19.03.21

Klassewer
In a personal. (I shattered your moderation.)

f
firkax 19.03.21

^ it seems this is a confession of something bad

K
Klassewer 19.03.21

firkax wrote:
If you just need 2/20 by itself, then any recipe and generally rarka will be better.
Can Rarka be better than crafting? Average.

Thanks for the recipes, but I was not banned on Google. I'm interested to know the nuances of selecting a base for crafting (heavy gloves, vampirebone glove, etc.). So as not to go deep.

K
Klassewer 19.03.21

Craft for pvm. But remembering the case when I caught an aggressive spawn on the VP and shoved it under the convoy of a measure with CS, I think that pepper with a knockback would only have hindered me. ))

And in general, is there a pvp java? I think if they were once, they have long since become extinct.

f
firkax 19.03.21

Of course there is, only the main skill there is not cs but fury. And the knockback is still needed. And the described one is of course also pvp, but only one of many types.
Rarka can be better than crafting. Crafting is the exchange of two rar bonuses for a craft bonus. On average, which is better - I don't know. If neither knockback, nor crash, nor mana are needed, then there is no point in crafting compared to rarka.

K
Klassewer 19.03.21

firkax
Painted, thanks. This means the exchange of bonuses for fixed ones. And what about the bases? I heard them in different lvl should be bought from merchants. To cut off high lvl unnecessary affixes apparently.

I think if you craft for pvm, then caster.

s
sxDiablo2 19.03.21

For Hit Power Gloves / Blood Gloves - buy and craft Heavy Bracers / Sharkskin Gloves with a level 77 character.

p
passed 19.03.21

firkax wrote:
this confession seems to be
true. Recognition of very bad pre-moderation. Specifically - a dull filter.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

You
buy Klassewer in gamble, - there are high-level affixes, so you need to look at the Persian lvl. You seem to need affixes no higher than 59 lvl, - stats, ias, skills - you don’t need any other krap.

K
Klassewer 19.03.21

I didn’t understand anything about the bases.
We'll have to read the sheet of heresy on a tip passed ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

Klassewer
diabloid wrote - what and by whom to buy / gamble.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 23.03.21

firkax
> Knockback or crash
What are these overseas words?

p
passed 23.03.21

Build! @ # $

K
Klassewer 30.03.21

sxDiablo2 wrote:
For Hit Power Gloves / Blood Gloves - buy and craft Heavy Bracers / Sharkskin Gloves with a level 77 character.
Well, for example, I don't need deh str. Only ml 2/20 and fire / light resist. Is it also better to craft with the 77th lvl? Or is it better not to bother?
And does it affect what lvl craft? Or just which one to buy?

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Klassewer
you need 71 lvl final (minimum chance for garbage affixes, maximum chance for 4 affixes). The formulas are as follows - blank for gambling / buying +/- 5 from the level of the Persian, craft - the average of the level of the Persian and ilvl of the blank.
You are worn out, buy a calculator XD