3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stooffy 19.03.21 10:35 pm

The game crashes with the error "the program is not responding" (Forza Horizon 4)

After starting and about 2 minutes, the game crashes and gives an error `` the program does not respond '' and it is always like this, only sometimes it can immediately issue an error when starting the game.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Derley 19.03.21

This is very sad news, of course, but when they really want to understand their problem, they usually describe it in as much detail as possible.

w
william1992 19.03.21

Stooffy
Knock out Windows Explorer when starting the game

j
jax baron 19.03.21

Or create a user in English - https: // m.
Shown here.
And yes the game works on all Windows 10 v 1803 works fine for me.

S
Spiny 19.03.21

I'm ok with the game. The Steam game already has mixed reviews. Those who crash the game do not recommend the game. Everything is ok for me. The video driver is the latest at the moment, the Windows license is updated itself. Although yesterday the game still crashed 1 time, just flew to the desktop, but 1 time in 11.8 hours of play.

j
jax baron 19.03.21

Spiny
A stalemate will often take off;)

n
noFatez 19.03.21

After the intro, a black screen and nothing happens, accounting in English, the latest version of Windows, new firewood, tell me where to dig

S
Streeting 19.03.21

If anyone needs a batch file to turn off the explorer: create a text document on the desktop, write in it: TIMEOUT / T 60 / NOBREAK
Taskkill / f / im explorer.exe
in the text window-file save as, name- Forza.bat file type- all files, save. Launch the batch file, launch the game. Quit the game, gray screen? ctrl + alt + del - exit, and then login

i
insel260 19.03.21

noFatez Install
Windows 19041.625+. Then there will be no crashes, lags and friezes.
You can try another way.
Screen options - graphics settings - overview - exe forza.

N
Nikita Krasnov 19.03.21

Streeting
My game is closing after I close the explorer. :(
Everything was okay always, but last year either the Windows update or the game update broke everything. It crashes exactly once an hour. Windows license, update everything, play on ssd.: / At ultra stable 60 fps / s, that is, in glands does not rest.
It is a pity favorite series since the first part of the box 360.

S
Streeting 19.03.21

Nikita Krasnov
I play myself using Crash_FIX_MS, the game is in the store, all the rules