3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vvvvd 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Surface Artifacts (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Companions, maybe someone knows why this crap and how to fix it?

I can't load the screen, apparently I'm a hands-on. In general, in some places it seems as if the surface is not drawn, but in this place there are light squares.
10 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 19.03.21

Well, now I'm running for a tambourine, and we'll have an extrasensory session about your iron.
But even without the tambourine, it is clear that the point is in the card. Either the firewood failed. Either the khan's map, since the artifacts have climbed.

V
Vvvvd 19.03.21

I turned to those who may have had the same. And so chase a tambourine if you wish.

i
insel260 19.03.21

Vvvvd
Hahaha, it's even a pity to waste time. Good luck finding a solution to the problem. Without technical data - who will help you.

V
Vvvvd 19.03.21

Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
Video adapter Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 4GB
8GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.868 The
video driver was updated yesterday, although the previous ones were the same as at low graphonium settings, what's on high.

V
Vvvvd 19.03.21

insel260
This is only in this game

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

Vvvvd The
video card does not meet the minimum requirements.

Delete the settings file in my documents My Games Ghost Recon Breakpoint

In safe mode, uninstall the video driver with Display Driver Uninstaller, while installing the new video driver, check the clean install checkbox.

V
Vvvvd 19.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
I 'll try.

V
Vvvvd 19.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
Didn't help. Although the card does not fit, at high settings in FHD 35-40 FPS gives

t
tchuzhy 19.03.21

Vvvvd
The game consumes a lot of resources, and the system is rather weak. So the textures are not loaded.
Does the dynamics (flying, driving a car, sliding down a slope in a snowfall) freeze? When driving, trees instantly "grow"?

V
Vvvvd 19.03.21

When flying, the fry freezes, and so everything is in order.