3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DefaultGamer 19.03.21 10:35 pm

There is no limit to the publisher's greed. (The Sims 4)

What they could add with the game, they sell separately and for a tidy sum.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21

DefaultGamer
People buy. Everyone is happy. So all is well.

P
Piracy is a boon 19.03.21

DefaultGamer
All this, or rather absolutely ALL add-ons and gadgets for this game is absolutely free;)

Spoiler

Updates on trackers almost every month;) without exaggeration.

D
DefaultGamer 19.03.21

Piracy is a blessing
Oh, comrade pirate! Yes, I also once downloaded this game on torrents. For if you buy the Sims 4 without add-ons, then it's just some kind of stub, and with add-ons it will be fucking expensive.

P
Piracy is a boon 19.03.21

DefaultGamer Indeed
))) this has become an axiom since the introduction of add-ons, when games began to be cut into pieces and another piece was sold for a supposedly symbolic fee. Regarding a specific game, there is nothing to be surprised at, because EA is the second company that dodges in every possible way, just to rake in more money. The championship is still with the yubiks;)

D
DefaultGamer 23.03.21

Piracy is a blessing
I was surprised when I found out that there are people who are ready to buy all these add-ons at full price and say: "I want to buy, this is my right to spend money."

D
DefaultGamer 23.03.21

Piracy is a blessing
Hey, when did it become the norm to justify waste of money with your right?

P
Piracy is a boon 23.03.21

DefaultGamer
DefaultGamer wrote:
I was surprised when I found out that there are people who are ready to buy all these add-ons for full price and say: "I want to buy, it's my right to spend money."
DefaultGamer wrote:
Listen, when did it become the norm to justify waste of money with your right?
Dont worry! If a person lacks logic and knowledge in the field of arithmetic, then such a person can never be explained that downloading games is always cheaper than buying them in the presence of unlimited Internet.
On the other hand, EA is a savage arrogance that raises prices and squeezes money out of any of its more or less successful projects. And here, for all the "ugly policy" of EA, one cannot but give it its due.
Purkua wouldn’t be na ?! ))) excuse my French. If Mavrodi milked a huge mass of simpletons by hanging noodles on his ears, then EA at least sticks out a cheap craft under the guise of another super-duper game or an addition to it.

D
DefaultGamer 24.05.21

Piracy is a blessing
I know this is not a topic, but what do you think of the DTF website?

P
Piracy is a boon 24.05.21

DefaultGamer Think
Nothing. Absolutely)))
Let me explain: until last year, I only used the good old AG, since it remained the only convenient site with a human design. In addition to him, all the other gaming forums have switched to the obscene tiled interface. Unfortunately, the former abode of the main "robber of the Korovans" (acting king of all Igrozhur - Nomad) also slipped into this shitty colorful mess. After that, I installed an image blocker on my browser and ran through all the major gaming sites. On each one, I blocked garbage sections, wrote down how many rules were created for the filter. Then I calculated, analyzed and came to the conclusion that PG is the best option. Only on PG did they sort the topics so carefully and put everything on the shelves. All worthless sections such as opinions, humor, wikis and other galleries are sent to blocking with just 8 mouse clicks. Everything is selected on the main page, then the "news" window and the "forums" window are excluded from the selection. The remaining slag is blocked with one click, and the picture blocker gets rid of the tiled interface a little more than completely. In the end, thanks to the thoughtful design and damn good sorting of this site, it can be converted into a human in total in 11 clicks! No other corrects itself so quickly and easily. Gameguru got the second place, but there it was necessary to make 27 clicks, which is two and a half times more, as it were. I very often put Windows on a new one, since I update the hardware very often - as soon as a new top-end cpu or a higher-speed ssd Samsung appears on sale. It takes almost an hour to return sites to their normal appearance in the browser.
That's why I don't think anything about any gaming site / forum except PG. I just stopped visiting them, and this one is just being transformed simply;)