3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21 10:35 pm

How to remove blur in Photo Mode? (Forza Horizon 4)

Greetings, comrades.
I have been playing Forza since the release, but only now I decided to indulge in the photo mode and ran into a problem - when you start the mode on a stationary car, everything is fine, but if you start the photo mode I find it - everything is terribly blurred except for the car and I still haven't figured out how to fix it.
Tell me how to deal with it
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
In the photo mode there are sliders and this slide is called depth of field or blurry I don't remember exactly better it needs to be set to zero

A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I'll try it in the evening, thank you

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Listen, where can I see the photos themselves? Which i did

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
, follow this link https://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_3/tech/gde_hranyatsya_foto_sdelannye_cherez_foto_rezhim-915690/

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
And for some reason they are not saved in the game itself

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo

i
insel260 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
When you take a photo, press - "publish". Then you go to the forza hub and download your screenshots. This is for PC.
Alternatively, it can be done through the xbox console companion. If you play Xbox. Recordings - xbox live. For PC, in the game, use the win + G key combination. Then the pictures will be displayed in the catalog of the PC pictures.
Link to forzahab
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/p/forza-hub/9nblggh2fmvx?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Link to mailbox companion
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ru/p/ % D0% 9A% D0% BE% D0% BC% D0% BF% D0% B0% D0% BD% D1% 8C% D0% BE% D0% BD-% D0% BA% D0% BE% D0% BD% D1% 81% D0% BE% D0% BB% D0% B8-xbox / 9wzdncrfjbd8? Activetab = pivot: overviewtab

By the way, every season, having a forzahab, you can receive 100,000 credits to the forza account (for each part of the forza). All apps are free.

A

insel260
No offer to "publish" I
want to take a picture - the menu will pop out as in the photo about the new cars in the frame. For a while, at the bottom left, m is written "processing the photo", after 5 seconds this inscription disappears and "continue" appears.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
In photo mode, take a screenshot via geforce experience alt + f1 and everything will be ok

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Yes, and I'm doing it already))
But the original scheme is strange of course)))

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
You have a steam version, if so, you can take screenshots through F12 too, and nvidia frisail now works in this game

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
No, store. I'm still playing with pre-order. Everything works fine, but there is some kind of crap with the photo mode. And I have never used it before, and I don’t know, it has always been that way, and now something has happened.
But in general, and through gifors it is tolerable

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
Weather does not change everything exactly what through microsoft what geforce experience the main thing is that the screenshot is taken

A

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Yes. Thanks for the help)

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
Contact

i
insel260 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
in 5 seconds this inscription disappears and "continue" appears.
Well? He writes everything correctly. You press continue, a photo opens where you can customize the forza logo, then you press continue and a library opens where you can save the screen and publish.

Although, on the Steam version it may be different like that ... But I strongly doubt that the developers have cut the ability to publish screenshots from the game in the Steam version.

A

insel260
Hospdya. Nothing happens. I press continue - it returns to the photo mode.

i
insel260 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
So a bug, write to technical support, otherwise something else will be bugged. Support at forzamotorsport.

A

insel260 I
'll have to scratch at the weekend)