3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg-indeed 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Test \ "Maintain speed of 120 mph ... \" (Blur)

A question for everyone who has passed the game. How did you complete this "Maintain 120 mph all lap" test (see screenshot)? This test must be completed in order to open the last duel - the duel with the Mysterious enemy.
http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/1006/7c/2b147ae8f090.jpg
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg-indeed 19.03.21

already passed, just did not understand why it didn’t work before, it seemed like this San Francisco was also quickly passing ...

B
BestPro777 19.03.21

Can you find out which car you passed this test on? And then I haven’t tried something on, I can’t get through.

s
serg-indeed 19.03.21

Koenigsegg CCX, in San Francisco there is one mini-snake from the corners, you need to enter it well, it is better not to crash at all and without a strong skid, and to apply acceleration towards the end of the snake. In the end, even on the first lap, I already completed this test, and before that something did not work out for a long time, you see it skidded on this snake a lot :)

S
Sality 19.03.21

There is a highway (I forgot what it is called, there is a highway that is being repaired), take an Audi er8, and drove it. Because it is four-wheel drive, it does not lose almost speed in the event of departure to gravel.

R
Rainbow_user 19.03.21

I passed it on a Nissan (which I don't remember) somewhere in a mountainous area.

o
oleg_assassin 19.03.21

You just need to chase at this speed throughout the whole circle.

G
GTA and NFSnik 19.03.21

I went on Megan, super-controlled car. It is not necessary to drive, but to monitor the speed in order to correctly enter the turn.

f
func_MYXOMOP 19.03.21

I'm in the butcher's car on track two. By the way, it is not necessary exactly from the start line to the start line, the main thing is to have exactly the circle.

C
Codename-117 19.03.21

Audi R8, San Francisco the first time, thanks to the advice:
exactly the circle from snake to snake with acceleration at the end of the snake.
and not at maximum speed to drive the entire track, slow down before turns, drive on the asphalt

Thank you: serg-indeed, GTAshnik and NFSnik, func_MYXOMOP

E
Evgen_t 28.08.21

serg-indeed, Codename-117, Sality, func_MYXOMOP.
Thank you for the advice:
which track to go on and which car is the best to pass this test

A
Adskiy_Perdun228 26.07.22

Thanks to all the guys, they will try everything. MB pass