3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red tambourine 19.03.21 10:35 pm

The problem with medium logs on Kola (SnowRunner)

The illuminated place for loading medium logs on Imandra disappeared, the first time I loaded it, but scattered it, the second time I drove up in the taiga with a SERVICE and a trailer for middle trees, the load was highlighted on the trailer, but it was not fixed, I decided to fill the loading platform, the loading place went out and does not light up ... Removing the load from the box (platform) did not solve the problem. Has anyone encountered?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Grove 19.03.21

I didn't have long logs loaded at one of the logging sites in the Yukon. When the F button was pressed, nothing happened, although the logs were highlighted on the trailer. I had to go to another point behind them. Apparently a game bug

R
Red tambourine 19.03.21

Yes, everything is exactly that, initially on Imandra at logging it was possible to load only medium ones (it worked once), and then only highlighted, and long logs were not even offered, I drive with Quadro (

M
Mickle228 05.04.21

What to do if when using the crane, pressing the space bar does not lift the load?

R
Red tambourine 12.04.21

when you press the spacebar, the load is unhooked, you need to lift it with the letter R

T
TheUSSR 12.04.21

How to combine add-ons with the game itself, into one folder, into one whole?

S
Sashka35rus 27.04.21

Guys, tell me how to transport medium logs? there is no such module for cars in the garage, only trailers in the store.

R
Red tambourine 27.04.21

Like only a trailer or Caterpillar 745C