3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abgalter 01.11.19 03:30 am

Your opinion on New game + (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The day before the update came out New game+.
Played 40 minutes,not interested.Practically,this is God mode.
What is Your opinion?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
davidrf 01.11.19

Not interesting! I and the Origins are not able to re-play, and even more so...

-
--00--00-- 01.11.19

The game is too big and boring to replay it. I can't get pass the second episode of the blade. Though I am a moderate fan of the series and passed all parts, but the fun of the Odyssey as from chewing tires, and with the mode new game + you can eat more and the tire from the tractor. I do think that of the entire series from this part of the low replay value and game modes + may appeal only to people with a 5 second memory.

K
KuzmA 01.11.19

Well, I may have changed some of your decisions in quests (say the plague would have won, would have refused assistance to residents that they would not perish, would not give Paleto to die), though not sure if it's right, and not affect the election on the plot. And with the plague not clear to me, like family to swim had, but still people on Kefalonia was infected, why neither Marcos nor Phoebus is not infected(the latter generally in contact with the family) and not spread it to other regions. In total I scored on a new pass, the DLC pass and enough.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19

--00--00-- wrote:
may appeal only to people with a 5 second memory.
Well, why so rude right? I for example the plot is not particularly pay attention - I like the gameplay more.
And 40 hours to play, what would all the skills be pumped - and then have all equipment available.
abgalter wrote:
Played 40 minutes,not interested.Practically,this is God mode.
Put the maximum complexity and same elitki and the mercenaries begin to strain much.
I put another weapon with 100% damage and 25% lives - and all of vancott all.
KуzьmA wrote:
Well, I may have changed some of your decisions in quests
That's what I'm gonna do. All first time left to live, but now everything will go under the knife. :)
Realized think normal would be so different.
Although the fuse is lost. I'm afraid I can not wait Atlantis, most likely it will score :(

G
Greshnik5126 01.11.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
First time all left to live
Who is all? The only character who affects the plot - the Wolf, all.

a
abgalter 01.11.19

Greshnik5126
As his life (death) affect the plot?
The first time I stopped it.The pirates rose to 50go level without going through the main story.He took the license.
The second time the Wolf was spared,but the tinsel from his stepson still got.
In the end, all gathered at home in Sparta.
But if the Wolf to fill up,will it be in the end of the story?

L
Leshiy_70 01.11.19

abgalter
No,he is not.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19

Greshnik5126
Well, now I've killed the wolf and the Stentor, were Deimos. First time played, left alive and they were in the story and in the end all you have in the galley. So I think the story is changing, but not much is changing.

a
abgalter 01.11.19

Леший_70
That's all.
So the Wolf won't kill one of the mercenaries and will have to take him down.
It's not a twist in the plot.

G
Greshnik5126 01.11.19

-MODEUZ-
It can be said, is not changing, there is still a change mother and to fill up the Deimos, mother won't be home - this is also a change of story? No, just a notch more or less.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19

Greshnik5126
Rules, I will try to do so :)

a
abgalter 01.11.19

In the third part of the Heritage,during a conversation in the Armory workshop with Darius,the selection of any dialogue does not change anything.
Tasks remain the same. :)

Y
Yllia 01.11.19

In Origins I really liked this feature. After was the plot and all the extra Egyptian history my character was fun but the story mode New game plus", not being distracted by additional tasks. Just get pleasure from the story. Shut off function of the rating of the enemies.