3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JMA_Airlines 19.03.21 10:36 pm

advise Call of Chernobyl (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In general, I was drawn to this mod, but there are so many of these variations, and it's not a fact that I've seen everything. What is the point, I ask you to suggest according to these criteria, they are desirable, not mandatory (except for the 3rd point, here it is 100% obligatory)
1) so that there are original locks (in terms of old locks, for example, a dump from the usual pt , and not builds and alpha lost)
2) more quests (as I understand it, in different assemblies they differ in quantity, do not?)
3) NO features from misery and other things, without this trash in the inventory, cooking, etc., I'll play I want, and not to tear my ass, love BDSM - do it, I don't need to be pulled into this swamp, I'm not interested. There were individuals who presented even for the included thin, "unrealistic life."
4) the original and cut mutants were present, but not all sorts of pawuki, splinters, librarians, greatly enrage.

It would still be nice if the weapon mod was present and everything was on the x64 engine, but I feel that I want a lot, so if it happens in your memory, great, it won't, well, okay, I'll do it.

Ps Anomaly is not interested, Dead Air is all the more, as for me, sad .. well, you understand. Without negativity, the mods may be quite good, but I quickly get bored of the abundance of garbage in my inventory.
5 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 19.03.21

JMA_Airlines
Still, I would advise the assembly on Anomaly, called "Anomaly 1.5.1 assembly on Boomstick v1.43", you can easily find it on the well-known site with mods for the stalker xD
I didn't get the usual Anomalies, but this one is somehow simpler, or something ... The trash in the inventory is not particularly annoying, because you can safely play without it, the share of hardcore has been cut out. The only thing is that the complexity of the economy should be set higher at first, otherwise I started playing on the "tourist" and I quickly got bored - I quickly enriched myself, but quite legally, on artifacts xD
The weapon pack in it consists of a hodgepodge of Tarkov's and Hans's weapons. The engine is x64, there are enough quests, you will not get bored. In general, in all assemblies that on CoC, all quests are basically the same, so you don't have much choice here xD Plus, difficulties and gameplay moments are customized for you right from the menu, you can change something at any time xD
In general, I recommend though would try xD

J
JMA_Airlines 19.03.21

.Chiken
why I wrote about quests, once downloaded just CoC and from stason, it seems that stason had additional quests in the mod menu, unlike simple Sos.
Well, I skipped this assembly of Anomalies, we will see how they say. Thank you
But if I’m going to play it, I don’t like this garbage in my inventory, it will take a lot of time to read the description, in order to understand I need it, I don’t need it, these containers for art

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

JMA_Airlines
amk mod to PM try. Previously, just all mini-modifications had adaptations for this mod - in terms of weapon modifications, removal of armor from corpses - all these features, if desired, can be screwed there. At the same time, nothing has been changed in terms of locations and plot, several current quests have been changed to add recipes for brewing new artifacts and a flamethrower (; D).

J
JMA_Airlines 19.03.21

Sweety_Mustard Are
n't you embarrassed that the CALL of Chernobyl, not a shadow? + mention of anomaly, dead air, stason build? Abbreviation for "SoC", not "SoC"?

J
JMA_Airlines 12.04.21

.Chiken
So, regarding the same quests on all assemblies, I downloaded stason for testing, versions 5.04 and 6.03, the first one does not like the spawn multiplier and in general the spawn itself, there were almost no monsters at 1.0 (the lock was a swamp, could not corny cut flesh from - for their absence), according to quests - a branch of chn, which is not in 6.03, but in 5.04 there is no line of squares with Hip. This is so, before the first ones noticed, I did not go through 5.04 in particular due to the small number of monsters, but at the same time it was more stable than 6.03 (in which saves all broke them three times due to a-life ... or the x64 engine, which I disabled the saves and started loading without crashes)