3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Golokhvast 19.03.21 10:36 pm

Bug with quest Return service (Fallout 4)

The quest hangs, it says to talk to the NPC, I come to him by the marker, I press to talk and nothing happens, he says the usual remarks and the dialogue does not appear, how to take and turn in the quest? How can this be solved?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vazgen Agadzhanov 19.03.21

I got worn out with this quest myself, nor as a task I can not take (((. At the moment when I first talked with the NPCs, enemies attacked us and the dialogue at that moment disappeared and did not appear anymore.

S
SuckerLove 19.03.21

I had such a bug with Prestan Garvey during the quest to capture the blowman fort, he just settled there. When I come up to take him with me, he also says his usual lines. True, it still issues quests to capture settlements.

D
Dioxize 19.03.21

I had this story: When I came to Abernathy Farm, Blake Abernathy told me the raiders who stole his daughter's medallion, and that they are at Olivia Station. But at the same time, no quest appeared for me (perhaps because I had already been at the Olivia station before).
But I went to the station anyway. I had killed everyone there before that, and there weren't even any corpses left. I searched everything, but I could not find the medallion.
Even in the red box, in which there should be a Madellon (spied on YouTube), it was not there.
I returned to Blake, wanted to talk again, maybe the quest will appear after all. As a result, when I came, Blake and Connie Abernathy, and she thanked me for finding the medallion ...))
In general, there is really some kind of bug with this quest

b
besdna 19.03.21

This bug is due to the fact that Blake Ebernathy, with whom you need to talk, moves randomly around the map, with each load (well, almost) he moves anywhere except his own farm.
Total:
1. We go to the Eberneti farm, it is southwest of the "Red Rocket" (well, or look at the map in the wiki)
2. Open the console and enter the command 0006d3a2.moveto player
3. Blake Eberneti moves to you, to his farm (instantly), look for it nearby by the tag.
4. Try to start a dialogue.

Note: he traveled well with me until I was pissed off by the quest hanging in the air. I never waited for him to come to the farm voluntarily. I had to forcibly teleport him there. The quest went right away (you will notice that he becomes verbose, he talks about nothing, you need to sympathize with him and treat him with understanding, and at the end you can offer him services. His request is to bring a medallion - this is the quest).

D
Dream seller 19.03.21

There are three patients, the uncle himself and his wife and daughter.
Kill them and that's it.
If anyone is wondering what I did to them in PM.