3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astegot 19.03.21 10:39 pm

Black screen and desktop

Hello dear players! I had such a question, I play Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and have already encountered such a bug / error / problem a couple of times. The screen in the game darkens sharply and then switches to the desktop. In this case, the cursor disappears, it remains in the game - and the game simply cannot be turned off. Neither through the Task Manager (Because there is no cursor), nor even through alt + F4, only restarting the laptop helps.I

have a similar error in other games (World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Civilization 5), but in these games the screen just turns black, knocks on the desktop - and then returns to the game again, and the game seems to "reboot" (In the same Diablo 3 icons disappear, the mini-map, at first it jams)

Maybe someone knows what this might be connected with?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 19.03.21

Astegot
looks like the problems that arise during overclocking, even if you did not give it, then we dance from this, that is, the matter is in the video card - overheating, lack of power,

try to lower the frequencies of the vidyashka, increase the speed of the rotators
or start right away with undervolting,
then you can demolish the firewood through DDU and roll on a new clean one,

just what came to mind first, I would start with firewood

A
Astegot 19.03.21

SPR1GGAN
I have a laptop, so undervolting ... A dangerous idea))) I
already did the demolition of drivers through DDU and the installation of new ones, it did not help. Now I will try something of the above

M
Marsj 19.03.21

Astegot wrote:
Neither through the Task Manager (Because there is no cursor), nor even through alt + F4, only restarting the laptop helps
Calling the task manager without rebooting: Win + Tab -> create a desktop.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.03.21

Astegot wrote:
I have a laptop, so undervolting ... Dangerous idea)))
what's the problem? well, you will reboot if something happens and there are no problems, just do not add aftobernen to the downloads

V
VETER15 22.03.21

Astegot
with RAM