3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
redkinalex 19.03.21 10:39 pm

Bug in the game (CarX Drift Racing Online)

Guys help please !! I downloaded the CarX Drirft Racing online game on my pc and wanted to drive it, but here after loading the game the screen is saved and remains in the initial position PS that is, after loading the game, the loading screen remains instead of the standard background even during training or drifting (racing) help plz
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
redkinalex 19.03.21

walked around but did not find anything (

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

redkinalex
On the game forum on Steam, they also complain about this problem, usually people have an outdated video card, which one do you have?

r
redkinalex 05.04.21

vidyuha is old but read the requirements and should be suitable

r
redkinalex 05.04.21

can there be any patches to fix it? Subaru MotorSports

S
Subaru MotorSports 05.04.21

redkinalex
Do not be afraid, write the model of the video card, minimum requirements: GeForce 950GT / AMD R9 270, even on that forum there is no solution, I can advise on my own.

In safe mode, uninstall the video driver with Display Driver Uninstaller, while installing a new video driver, check the box for clean installation.
Try the compatibility modes with previous Windows.
Run the game as administrator.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.

G
Guest 19.01.22

got the same problem

G
Guest 31.01.22

my game is having black screen in lobby and well as in game i see HUD and can make the car move but cat seee it !!!

G
Guest 31.01.22

my game is having black screen in lobby and well as in game i see HUD and can make the car move but cat seee it !!!

G
Guest 31.01.22

G
Guest 31.01.22

G
Guest 17.02.22

same its so anoyying

G
Guest 18.03.22

I Too Want The Fix

A
Aacchhaann 20.01.23

I get a bug when loading with the inscription "Go to the store and install the update" and the game is updated