3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorgaras 19.03.21 10:41 pm

Pirate (Subverse)

Will there be a pirate?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piracy is a boon 19.03.21

Of course it will, because any game will be hacked sooner or later. Well, in the subject:
An entry about the start of testing the hacked Assassin's Creed Valhalla has appeared on reddit.
You can read who is friends with pinglish.

P
Paul stafford 05.04.21

Already on the game

A
Arazin228 05.04.21

500 rubles is already a pity ... what kind of people ...

D
Dream seller 05.04.21

Arazin228
Pfft spend money on all sorts of things.

t
tyurms 05.04.21

Dream seller,
well, if you think that this is yog, then why are you reading the news and even more so commenting? Or did you come to see the girls?)

A
Aiwan frost 05.04.21

Piracy
has already been
broken and the suction has already been "tested" for the second month, while normal people have been playing for half a year. Yes, you can start howling that the game does not fall under the typical crap pirate code, namely a pirate, not a pirate, but in this case it is not worth stuttering that something is being broken and tested there

A
Apostal48 05.04.21

where to download a pirate prompt

s
sloam 05.04.21

The game has risen in price by the way. Recently it cost 515 rubles in incentive, right now 700 with something, take better until the price has risen

P
Piracy is a boon 05.04.21

Aiwan Frost
Aiwan Frost wrote:
Aiwan Frost on March 27 at 13:56 #
and the suction has been "tested" for the second month, while normal people have been playing for half a year.
You should at least google, or something, before you mislead people. Valhalla has been on all torrents since March 24. In fact, when you were scribbling this gag, normal players had been playing for three days already: D
Sorgaras wrote:
Will there be a pirate?
The case when I didn't even have time to wait, but the pirate swam;)

A
Aiwan frost 19.04.21

Piracy is a blessing
sense for me to google what I vehemently don’t fap on?
etozh you went there, day in and day out you play on the next hack, covering up banal poverty, both financial and intellectual, with the code))