3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Spivak 19.03.21 10:41 pm

Widescreen monitor (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Someone knows how to cure the black bars on the sides in the menu / video in the game, the resolution is 2560x1080, otherwise it is impossible to play like that, it's strange that the yubiki were allowed to do this when everything was fine in the first part.
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 19.03.21

Gleb Spivak
Check video settings in detail. I saw something there

G
Gleb Spivak 19.03.21

william1992
there is an interface setting, it just stretches the interface, the problem remains in the menu and cut scenes.

S
SonyK_2 19.03.21

Gleb Spivak
Gleb Spivak wrote:
... there is an interface setting, it just stretches the interface ...
Changing the aspect ratio does not help?
Spoiler

G
Gleb Spivak 19.03.21

SonyK_2
no, the game becomes normal, but the videos and the 16: 9 menus remain, the yubiks have already told me that they did it on purpose, it was intended, nonsense and only) Thank you.

S
SonyK_2 19.03.21

Gleb Spivak
Gleb Spivak wrote:
... the yubiks have already told me that they did it on purpose, it was so conceived, nonsense and only ...
The usual excuse, they were just too lazy to do it under widescreen monitors.

G
Gleb Spivak 19.03.21

SonyK_2
Yes, I thought so, xs why in 2021 many manufacturers stubbornly ignore widescreen monitors ...

S
SonyK_2 19.03.21

Gleb Spivak
Gleb Spivak wrote:
... xs why in 2021 many manufacturers stubbornly ignore widescreen monitors ...
Do for "average" hardware - monitors 21 (22): 9 (and even more widely) are not as common as 16: 9 (10), and someone still uses "square" (4: 3, etc.). Over time, all games will introduce this, but you need to understand when such innovations are bought - not all developers want to bother with the support of new technologies.
By the way, the game of 2019 - then there were even fewer such screens. At that time they did not, and then they decided not to add their support, especially since the game was not so popular (even compared to the 1st part).