3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grisha2008 19.03.21 10:45 pm

How to download a pirate mod (guide) (People Playground)

go to the people playground (mods) click on the right button to
open the folder if there is no mods folder, create it transfers the mod there (if the mod in the archive needs to be extracted)
restart the piple everything
11 Comments
Sort by:
t
top4ik0435435 13.06.21

well, you need to search either on the steam site and download through the steam dowloader or on others, depending on which version
and yes, if the mod is in the archive, we make the mods folder (if not) and make any folder with any name in the mods folder and throw it into it, we still need to unpack it correctly like this: extract a folder in the name of the mod and yes in the archive there may be a folder this is the root folder of the mod in the folder there is nothing to unpack I think I explained it is clear

N
NEON4IK_RU 28.06.21

download the PEOPLE playground in tuttop (this is not an advertisement) and go into the game and create something and save and then the mods folder will appear if it doesn’t appear, create it right on the first page and sign mods and throw mods there (if it didn’t work or didn’t understand, give your ds or I'll explain right here)

P
PF President 09.09.21

You take the link to the mod in the incentive. paste this link to https://steamworkshopdownloader.io and download it. Then you transfer the contents of the ariva to the folder. The folder should be in mods. I hope it's clear.

K
KING DM424 12.06.22

what do people do

R
Roman3331 12.06.22

NON
KING DM424

K
Kirill777 12.06.22

KING DM424
So the whole site was covered

U
UKRAINETOP 01.07.22

Kiryusha777
is there another one?

D
Demian666 01.07.22

How to download multiple mods on people playground?

d
diskomen3310 21.10.22

UKRAINETOPyes

d
diskomen3310 21.10.22

UKRAINETOP
http://steamworkshop.download/

a
abobus amongus 55 25.10.22

and what if the destination computer writes type rejected the connection request?