3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hunter0000 19.03.21 10:45 pm

Thrustmaster t300 + TH8A Shifter (Forza Horizon 4)

Hello everyone! Please tell me. There is a Thrustmaster t300 steering wheel and a TH8A Shifter, but only the steering wheel works in the game. What could be the problem?

8 Comments
Sort by:
n
ncrise 19.03.21

same problem.

p
proilyxa 27.04.21

Hey! Exactly the same problem, if you play the purchased version from the Microsoft store, then everything works there. This is the problem of the Steam version

E
Edik Dolsh 19.08.21

proilyxa
did not find options to play with the box for free?

Y
Yulchik3005 07.10.21

Hello everyone. the same problem, although the version of the game bought ... the gearbox and the clutch pedal do not work .. although everything is set up. Maybe someone came across? The second day I warm my head ...

S
Sulfron 03.11.21

Has anyone solved this problem ???

S
Sulfron 03.11.21

proilyxa Does
n't work even on this version

S
Shadrad 09.12.21

I have a similar problem. I was looking for a solution in the internet. As I understand it, there is no 100% working solution. I read on reddit how someone was able to get the steering wheel and gearbox to work together using a USB hub. That is, the steering wheel and manual transmission were stuck into the hub, and the hub itself was already in the PC. But in the kament there were those for whom this method did not work. Personally, I have not tried this method yet.

T
Tamerlan525 01.08.22

Hunter0000
How is the gearbox connected to the steering wheel or to usb?