3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Codnek 19.03.21 11:33 pm

Touching heaven. (game crashes upon entering the sanctuary) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone.
My game crashes when entering the inner sanctuary in the quest Touching the Heavens. Are there any solutions?
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Codnek 19.03.21

B
BioTWare 19.03.21

Disable mods until you reveal a conflict.
Someone wrote that the crash works if you use the console.

H
Houck 19.03.21

I mean, when entering a location or when you pass the passage? If pass, try tcl bypass

B
BioTWare 19.03.21

Houck
There, through tcl it is impossible to pass. Separate loka.

H
Houck 19.03.21

Well, if, when entering a location, there is nothing I can do to help ...

A
Antiochus 19.03.21

Codnek
Enter tcl in the console, then enter the location. I also had crashes when entering the location, but sometimes tcl helped out.

C
Codnek 19.03.21

Antiochus
Drops

A
Antiochus 19.03.21

Codnek
Then load the save, where you are quite far from this place, then try again with tcl to go in. Or try to walk around the map, in different locations, and then return to this location again.

C
Codnek 19.03.21

Antiochus
No, it doesn't help.

A
Antiochus 19.03.21

Codnek
Then, for now, forget about this location. Or you can try to enter from another entrance.

C
Codnek 19.03.21

Antiochus
The problem is that there is no way out other than this.

A
Antiochus 19.03.21

Codnek
So are you in the location itself?

C
Codnek 19.03.21

Antiochus
Fuck you know where I am ... If it is on the map, then I'm after her. I ransacked everything and you can only get out through this door (on the quest).

n
ntnrlv 19.03.21

enter the command setstage DLC1VQ07 200 in the console, you will receive all the necessary inventory (bow) and a record of the successful completion of the quest

J
Jecht 19.03.21

It was exactly the same! The game crashed when entering the inner sanctuary. In my case, there was a stupid game bug. For some reason, the sign on the door did not fully open, and the game stupidly flew out. I went through the location (waited until the sign on the door to the end opens) and no problems.

C
Codnek 19.03.21

Jecht
I solved the problem easier, turned into a vampire and passed.

L
LakerSC 19.03.21

If anyone helps: before pouring water into the bowl, in order to open the door, go to the door and open the console, click on the door with the cursor and enter unlock, enter the door, exit back and pour water. This was the only thing that helped me.

Z
Zefos 19.03.21

Zabast
"enter unlock, enter the door"

The unlock code helped, but I had to leave the current location.
If you use the unlock code and immediately enter the door, then a flight occurs.
So I used the unlock code, moved to Whiterun and back.

k
kaban001 19.03.21

try to save before going to the location ..... exit the game and go to the root folder of the game and, by the date, about the fifth line, start the game via SMC ........ if not then download .... ..

k
kaban001 19.03.21

Skyrim Memory Cleaner is a program for optimizing the memory consumed by the Skyrim game. If there are also a lot of mods ...