3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 19.03.21 11:33 pm

Game Impressions (Resident Evil 5)

pix.PlayGround.ru
If you have completed the game and want to share your own impressions of it - your time has come! Roughly speaking, it came at the moment of the very first passage ... but nevertheless, this does not prevent you from doing it now!
====================== I
think I'll start.
After going through the plot a total of 25 times, now I'm finishing my 100% save, when I finish - I will unsubscribe right here.
I especially liked the first playthrough, it was interesting and unusual.
The implementation of hand-to-hand combat is perhaps the main highlight of the gameplay. You can’t call a 5-ku horror game for sure, but it’s a great action, worthy of attention!
What do you think?
7 Comments
Sort by:
806653790809545634 19.03.21

Of the minuses, I will only note a bad plot, which is nevertheless interesting to follow thanks to excellent videos. The gameplay is addictive, I have been playing almost since 2009, and the game is still not boring. 70% replay value thanks to the co-op. Horror had to be sacrificed to make the gameplay so intense and dynamic, but it didn't get any worse.

K
Kay Ovald 19.03.21

What should be done immediately after installation?
1. Install a patch that neutralizes the disgusting GFWL otherwise the game simply won't start: https: //steamcommuni.../? Id = 2222376953
2. Install a sound rusik and a separate rusik for the Golden Edition to translate DLS: https: // www. zoneofga ... esident_evil_5 / The

continuation of the ideas of the fourth part in everything, unfortunately. I would even say tracing paper from the fourth part: again some kind of ass of the world, again crazy local -yellow, put ReShade) again playing with a partner. Well, here at least Sheva is not constantly kidnapped. :) Again qte.
And in general, the game turned out to be much better than its predecessor. And the graphonium is more modern and the locations are more pleasing with details and even the plot was brought in much more. Wesker, with his immeasurable coolness, could have made a game in one bespectacled snout, but here Jill performed epic and Chris was not bad and the new heroine Sheva looks great (especially in a business suit and glasses, mmm ...).
The controls have become much better and more modern, at last you can play normally on the keyboard, although even here there were some frank oddities, such as a very slow rotation of the camera while moving and normal when standing. That is, in order to look around normally, you need to get up, damn it. But in general, better than the ugliness that was in the last part. It is not clear why there is a shaking camera in the videos, which is annoying. The cursor jerks when aiming in the same way, which is even more annoying. Are they experienced agents or epileptics?
Despite the shortcomings, the game turned out and turned out to be interesting, and in some places (well, where Wesker is) even cool.
8/10

Two story DLS (with a bunch of garbage modes) under the general name Untold Stories Bundle, complementing the story.
The first DLS about how Jill and Chris Wesker were looking in the mansion and it's beautiful. Made in the style of the first parts, even the mansion is similar. Nostalgia, simple riddles, rare monsters, great. 8/10
The second one is just post-fire games with heaps of enemies and dialogues. 6/10

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21

Well, I liked the game !!!

a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

Another great game in the Resident Evil series, my review for the full version on PC, released in 2015, because this year, PC users, 7 years after the release of the game on consoles, were finally pleased with the release of the full version instead of the stump of 2009 with the disgusting Microsoft Windows LIVE profile inherited from the XBOX 360 version instead of two story add-ons, an additional mercenary mode, figures and costumes. The graphics and effects in this rather elderly game are still amazing in quality and beauty - this is the most beautiful game in the series, bright, rich and entertaining and the first with almost complete high-quality Russian voice acting - unfortunately, no one thought to fully Russify the additions - only Promtovsky a text crack, which you still need to install yourself. It is also not good to eat, that in the game you cannot turn off the stupid green filter - just put the mod. But these are trifles. Before the player - a truly exciting, spectacular and action-packed adventure of your favorite characters in the main plot and in two expansions. Personally, I give the game the highest rating for the pleasure I got by playing it. I don't like it when good games are labeled - this is "horror", and this is "action", but I accept the games of the series as they are, without whining or complaining about it. The only exceptions are "Resident Evil 7" and "Resident Evil Village", which have nothing to do with the Resident Evil series - these are completely different games for the amateur. I recommend the game both for fans of the series and just for lovers of good games. Play and see for yourself. Before the player - a truly exciting, spectacular and action-packed adventure of your favorite characters in the main plot and in two expansions. Personally, I give the game the highest rating for the pleasure I got by playing it. I don't like it when good games are labeled - this is "horror", and this is "action", but I accept the games of the series as they are, without whining or complaining about it. The only exceptions are "Resident Evil 7" and "Resident Evil Village", which have nothing to do with the Resident Evil series - these are completely different games for the amateur. I recommend the game both for fans of the series and just for lovers of good games. Play and see for yourself. Before the player - a truly exciting, spectacular and action-packed adventure of your favorite characters in the main plot and in two expansions. Personally, I give the game the highest rating for the pleasure I got by playing it. I don't like it when good games are labeled - this is "horror", and this is "action", but I accept the games of the series as they are, without whining or complaining about it. The only exceptions are "Resident Evil 7" and "Resident Evil Village", which have nothing to do with the Resident Evil series - these are completely different games for the amateur. I recommend the game both for fans of the series and just for lovers of good games. Play and see for yourself. A spectacular and action-packed adventure for your favorite characters in the main storyline and in two expansions. Personally, I give the game the highest rating for the pleasure I got by playing it. I don't like it when good games are labeled - this is "horror", and this is "action", but I accept the games of the series as they are, without whining or complaining about it. The only exceptions are "Resident Evil 7" and "Resident Evil Village", which have nothing to do with the Resident Evil series - these are completely different games for the amateur. I recommend the game both for fans of the series and just for lovers of good games. Play and see for yourself. A spectacular and action-packed adventure for your favorite characters in the main storyline and in two expansions. Personally, I give the game the highest rating for the pleasure I got by playing it. I don't like it when good games are labeled - this is "horror", and this is "action", but I accept the games of the series as they are, without whining or complaining about it. The only exceptions are "Resident Evil 7" and "Resident Evil Village", which have nothing to do with the Resident Evil series - these are completely different games for the amateur. I recommend the game both for fans of the series and just for lovers of good games. Play and see for yourself.

b
borismoiseevrmx 09.01.22

This game did not stand next to the four. The four really tried how many different game situations: either a boulder will fall, then you will ride on a boat, then you will be thrown into the arena with El Gigante, or you will even play as the president's daughter. All enemies in fours - new, novistadors, el gigante, garrador, Dr. Salvador and Bella sisters, JJ - all these enemies are created from scratch. The bosses in the four are bright, memorable, which only the headman of the village of Bitorez Mendez is worth. There are 4 more levels than 5, multi-tiered (you can run on the rooftops, pick up hidden treasures). The fifth part is beautiful, the rectum, no new ideas, the enemies are almost all old except for a bully with a giant mace, even a chainsaw and that old one. The cat burst into tears of interesting situations, the plot is uninteresting, delusional (Zombie Jill ?!). At 4 were Verdugo, U-3, Krauser, Salazar, Mendez, Saddler, Each has its own attack animation, each has its own approach. What bosses are there in 5? Only Wesker - all other bosses are an indistinct jumble of slime and tentacles.

R
Rannah 18.03.22

58 out of 10 burnt fifths in the battle with el giant on professional difficulty. This comrade can’t go through both with a friend and with AI (with a discount for curvature), while you take out everyone on any of the levels with a couple of shots of the UBERmagnum, then the hero forgets about him, and you have to connect the skill → the skill is not enough → lit ass → altf4.
The game is excellent, I spent so much time on it, but I still expected horror from it.
Now, unfortunately, there is no such thing, and you have to be content with the raid.

S
Shomron 05.05.22

I'm just passing through. I can't finish the second day in a row. Fucking stone. And I want to say to this Mikamuke Kawasaka, or whoever developed it there - "Freak, if you think that you can play Beethoven's Apposionata on the keyboard, everyone can? If you you think that changing the key combination is cool so that you would live like this in life like I dropped this stone. "Amateur" level. Yes, do you KTE creature or one fixed key or don't do it at all.