3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERP_2.0 19.03.21 11:34 pm

will there be Sam 4? (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

After going through the third part and seeing how the Moon smacked against our planet, I wanted to knock Mental on his insolent face. What are your opinions?
60 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denysys 19.03.21

Anyway

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

Surely there will be. Now Krotim are developing DLC ​​for Serious Sam 3, after which they will work on Serious Sam 2 HD: BFM. It is possible that SS 2 HD will be a direct sequel to The Second Encounter. The BFM prefix was added for a reason.

L
Loki DS 19.03.21

Definitely will, Serious Sam 3 is just an opening act.

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 19.03.21

I missed something, which DLC?

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

Jeka996
It is not known yet, but it will definitely be.

C
CIMAK 19.03.21

yes it will

A
Alex soroko 19.03.21

Let it be ... Easter egg is a direct confirmation left by the developers ...

P
Pecesenkin 19.03.21

Yeah, it will be in ... twenty years

C
CoD PyLuT 19.03.21

will be, the mental will be still unbroken)

A
Alex soroko 19.03.21

As long as Mental is alive, the game will not end ... =)

d
dantt3 19.03.21

We failed Mental in the second part

G
GODz1lla 19.03.21

I want to hope for the best that Sam 4 will be released even in a few years, the main thing is that Sam 3 BFE would be sold in good circulation.

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

dantt3
No, he dumped.

N
Night hound 19.03.21

Alex GT
What Serious Sam 2 HD: BFM can you give in more detail? A remake of cartoon SS2?

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

[N] i [G] h [T] _ [H] o [U] n [D]
Nothing is known about him yet. But this will be more than just a remake. Judging by the hints from the developers, first of all, the gameplay will be changed in the direction of the first Comings (HD)

n
number 9 large 19.03.21

It will be, how can it be without it)

R
RoMAN1612 19.03.21

I didn't like the gameplay of the 2nd part, the cartoon is not "SERIOUS" somehow, I hope Serious Sam 2 HD: BFM - will be in SS3 style. Part 4 I think it will definitely come out

_
___CTPAX___ 19.03.21

Did you not notice ?:
In the first and some other levels you can find the inscription on the wall "There was a Duke", which is a direct reference to the famous Duke Nyukem (found only in the Russian version of the game, in the original English version it says "Killroy was here") ... (Wikipedia) In my

opinion, this is a hint that Sam and Duke can unite and get a game, say, SSADN: Association, which means Serious Sam And Duke Nukem: Unification
It would be interesting, it could even be so, Campaign selection (Duke Nukem or Serious Sam) because in certain missions the heroes will fight side by side, and in others they will disperse to different parts of the world, or even be at enmity.

How do you like my version?

G
GODz1lla 19.03.21

__CTPAX__ In my opinion
, this is a hint that Sam and Duke can unite and get a game, say, SSADN: Association, which means Serious Sam And Duke Nukem: Unification
It would be interesting, it could even be so, Campaign selection (Duke Nukem or Serious Sam) because in certain missions the heroes will fight side by side, while in others they will disperse to different places in the world, or even be at enmity.

How do you like my version?

Honestly, I don't even know what to say, but I am sure that this will not happen, perhaps never.
But the truth sounds kind of cool, just like what to do with mobs?
Throw everyone in one pile (example: pig farmers from Duke, Skeletons from clear from Sam)? And which universe of games to choose (I mean, where to move all this)? And yes, Duke will not care at all, tk. he never heard of Mental))
Hopefully explained clearly: D

S
Sepulcher 19.03.21

__CTPAX__
No, this version does not roll. I will not explain - you yourself must understand.