3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlvlll 19.03.21 11:34 pm

I can not pass the skeleton dungeon, most likely a generation problem (Terraria)

I killed the boss and went to the dungeon, got stuck at this moment and I don't understand what the problem is
There are no other passes, I bypassed everything, the only thing is 3 chests, there is no key to them
You can tell me how to get through this or how to destroy 1 block in order for me was able to get through
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlvlll 19.03.21

.Chiken 19.03.21

Vlvlll
The problem is not in the generation of xD
You don't need to "go through" this dungeon xD
There are many places where "cracked" bricks can be generated that break from one blow: you need to periodically tap the walls and learn how to visually distinguish them. They break even when you fall on them. So, they can hide behind them various passages xD
In addition, over time, tools will become available that can break the bricks of the dungeon xD Explore the
wiki on terraria, everything is described there xD

K
KirillIlom 30.05.22

I don’t know how anyone, but I can’t get further into the dungeon, I poked all the blocks with a pickaxe, to no purpose

T
TapaKeHT 30.06.22

KirillIlom the
passage can be higher, and the necessary blocks will be slightly darker due to cracks, they can also be destroyed with a hook by clinging to them