3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 22.03.21 09:39 pm

Festival of Ostar (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

During the entire passage of the festival, the game has never crashed, given the fact that after the patch, more than half have stable crashes. But this is not the point, I ran into a problem in the quest where you need to decorate the settlement, and then a funny moment happened - the elements for setting the scenery simply disappeared, when the save was loaded, they appear in the Ostara area, but after a while they disappear again. It was preserved near a large tree in the settlement, but after reloading the save, it is impossible to apply another personalization for the settlement, because there is simply no decorative element. Nevertheless, 3 out of 5 were completed, and here the question arises, in fact - do you need to decorate the settlement in some specific places, or without a difference in which part of the settlement to do this?
4 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 22.03.21

I ran into a similar bug today, when I bought the last item from the merchant for the coins of the festival.
But I completed the quest on the very first day. Moreover, at the same point of decoration, simply entering and exiting the change menu.
And yes, no matter what point of decoration.

k
kolobok1809 22.03.21

Why can't I get up to 400 foreign supplies on raids? Drakar pumped, jomsvikings all 3 ranks.
how to unload so that the mercenaries carry more

C
CTXA 22.03.21

Jazz2Us
We're deploying a server-side hotfix to address a rise in crashing near Ravensthorpe. Settlement decorations will be temporarily removed and Ostara Festival quests involving decorations will not be completable. Thanks for your patience as our team releases a permanent fix soon!
https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/1373097688502317059

A
Alexidrik 22.03.21

I think the decorations have been disabled so far due to the departure of the game for many users when Eyvor is in the Ravensthorpe area or in the settlement itself.

I flew five times and it was at the very moment when I was in Ravensthorpe. Three times during quests and a couple of times when I was just running around the settlement.