3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19 03:31 am

\"The game\" or to continue to play? (RAGE 2)

Good day. Game as a shooter just the bomb. I would have played and played, even 2 times passed.
But faced with such a problem. Once all pumped - the game ends (all open, all outposts stripped, etc.) But I still want to play with all abilities ride on the nightmare.
Is there any Game mode + (to start over again, but pumped) or re-populate all the base enemies?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 01.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Wait for the additions they year will go, as they say Road map look.

O
Odin Znakomka 01.11.19

-MODEUZ-
It remains only to fulfill the contracts on the Bulletin boards hanging. But support and game forums are littered with requests to add NG+, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time. By the way with the complexity of 'Nightmare confirmed by the developers of the bug - if you change the option to the Nightmare is the game more difficult will not. A temporary solution is guides Steam.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19

Znakomka Odin wrote:
By the way with the complexity of 'Nightmare confirmed by the developers of the bug - if you change the option to the Nightmare is the game more difficult will not.
How so? I started out on nightmare, could not the first Outpost without the skills to clean up - changed to high and the first time.

M
Marsj 01.11.19

On the roadmap we can expect a new story soon since August.

a
ashleyalicia 01.11.19

-MODEUZ-
it is not the first time writing about it) I also trouble with the complexity of the conditional did not notice because I was playing difficult at the beginning, sensitive to pump, improved on nightmare and then began to die a couple of times in a row - reduced, still been working out) again raised and already as the health of course be removed especially where the shrouds but nevertheless not dying. Mind the fact that any boss brought in five seconds. in addition to the tenth level on the basis of where the sniper to have to. May well conceived XS all the other bosses like 4-7 level but not for five seconds at the same time those same shrouds famously removed health worse than giants, can really a bug but the bug is not with complexity but with CP from bosses.

O
Odin Znakomka 01.11.19

ashleyalicia
The bug with difficulty. If you change during a game session with a light on the Nightmare - the complexity really works. But you can re - enter the game difficulty resets to easy in the settings will stand still is a nightmare. If at this point to go into the settings, to switch from nightmare to easy, back in the game, then again go to options and switch back to the Nightmare and to get back into the game the difficulty will be high. And so on until the next restart. This problem confirmed by tech support.

a
ashleyalicia 01.11.19

Odin Znakomka
from easy to Nightmare or with anyone? because on easy I have not played - played at the complex since the beginning.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19

The people, and to hack the game did not try?
To start anew, and art Mani hack money, crystals, experience commanders?
Someone tried?

D
Ded MastDay 01.11.19

-MODEUZ-
See cheats.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.11.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
Look in the cheats section
Put in General cheats, activated the money and ability, BUT - the game are download the film beyond the light started. Started again, put a nightmare - and all die like really easy. Raiders with a single bullet falling, goons with clip( in General all the trouble, so not interesting :(