3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shierind 22.03.21 09:43 pm

Add-ons missing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon. The situation is this: the Witcher was bought for the action at once with all the additions, the game began to play, all the additions were in place. I had to reinstall the game after a while, all the dls were gone, not even in the purchase history in the incentive. Has anyone encountered this and what can be done?
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 22.03.21

shierind
Write to support.

s
shierind 22.03.21

X Ishimura X
I'm afraid they will think that I had a pirate and will be banned. High probability?

X
X Ishimura X 22.03.21

shierind Read here
, maybe they write what about it. https://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/kak_ustanovit_piratskie_dls_na_stimovskuyu_versiyu-963936/

G
Givemethedust 22.03.21

shierind wrote:
I had to reinstall the game after a while, all the dls were gone, not even in the purchase history in the incentive.
Only a witcher's instinct can help here. And how can the history of purchases in Steam not be saved?)

L
LexxProAktiv 30.03.21

Givemethedust I
myself wonder about this. I deliberately, once deleted the game from my account. The game itself was deleted, but the additions remained. About the fact that the author of the article is afraid of the fact that he might be given a ban. everything is as smooth as he indicated in his first message.

_
_iSTALKER_ 30.03.21

shierind
There may be such a banal thing as an unchecked checkbox in the add-on settings. content in the properties of the game.
I had this all the time when I played through Geforce Now.