3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gleb_4elnok 22.03.21 09:43 pm

Optimization (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

Guys who tested what kind of cars you have (write) and tell me what's in FPS, it's just that the systems are already painfully strange. I bought the game download, but I want to know your opinion.
29 Comments
Sort by:
g
gleb_4elnok 22.03.21

in general, I tested it on my typewriter at an average of 60, it seems to be stable so far

D
Delqado 22.03.21

Hello. 60 is stable. I play Full Maximum. Everything flies.
Core i5 - 4570 3,2GHz
16 Gb RAM - 1866 MHz
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4 Gb

V
Victor Tsoi 22.03.21

Delqado
Another damn thing, what would it be on such a computer and not fly, what are you talking about damn it (?)

D
Delqado 22.03.21

Victor coy
Believe me, I'm not happy anyway. I want to change the frames on Corsair Venjense to 2400 MHz (32 gigabytes), and the viduhu is also from the gig, but at 980 TI. Then I'll definitely calm down :)

G
Game of thrones 22.03.21

Delqado
Well, it's clear you will improve your computer. And then what? Do you think there will be good games in the future? It’s unlikely. Yes, and you can put cons to me. It’s like PARALLEL for me.

V
Victor Tsoi 22.03.21

Kill Brick I
absolutely agree with you ...

D
Delqado 22.03.21

Kill Brick
Not a man, why put cons? You expressed your opinion, or maybe you gave advice. It's up to me to listen to him. You're right (although I don't sit on Skype and in my classmates), but these are just plans that the hell knows when I will be able to implement. Considering the situation in the country. Catch a plus from me :)

G
Game of thrones 22.03.21

Delqado
And I would be honest . I would have played Dead Space if a new part came out. But not in the likeness of part 3, but in a worthy continuation of the origins of part 1. Only it seems EA Games ruined the great series. I went through Dead Space 3 and only the add-on Awakened made me happy, at least something. Here's another new DOOM 4 I'm waiting for, although something doesn't catch on either. There is no atmosphere.

a
alexzet3 22.03.21

Kill Brick
and yes and no
yes-sit and think where is new, for such a powerful percentage
no-if it comes out, play exactly
and not align so that the

game goes with a creak, by the way, is the game purely cartoon ?? or is it possible for one?

D
Delqado 22.03.21

alexzet3
Pure cartoon. You can't master it alone.

a
alexzet3 22.03.21

Delqado ATP
)

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 22.03.21

Kill Brick, you fucking rip almost everything it touches. When they have learned the dough formula, then for the sake of it they are ready to mark everything up. But players who buy shitty games also help her in this.

R
Roman Alexandrov 22.03.21

how to be trouble with the Russian language in the menu, I don't understand what's the matter ... subtitles work fine

J
JOKERIVAN 22.03.21

Roman Aleksandrov
is such a clumsy localization (although on the whole it was more or less, in beta it was even worse) and I do not hope that this will be corrected

g
gladiatorzebs 22.03.21

single farming cheats expected?

K
Kaelos_ 22.03.21

Delqado
Seriously? On the I5 4570 FPS does not sag?)) 00 Personally, my computer will be weaker (GTX 760 2GB, I5 4570 (similar), 8GB of regular RAM. Well, in general, I play on a preset from the developers (medium settings), putting shadows, yes the textures of the characters are higher by 1 parameter, plus FXAA anti-aliasing.And sometimes in batches my FPS sags to 40. I tried to underestimate the graph, but it still sags. Considering that the computer is clean (both in the case and the OS itself), vidyuha slightly overclocked, but I cut out all the nonsense that eats away the RAM and processor power.

D
Delqado 22.03.21

Kaelos
Not at all. 60-55 stable. I haven’t come across below.

JOKERIVAN
I agree with the localization. Forced to play in English.

D
Dmitry Kalitin 22.03.21

amd fx8350, 16 gb ddr 3, gtx780ti. FPS drops from 60 to 25

m
mativiv 22.03.21

Everything flies fine

S
ShiroiAkuma 22.03.21

It sags on any settings the same up to 25 fps, of course I understand that my config has not been ice for a long time, but this is the first game that has sagged so much lately. Although purely graphically, the game does not represent something extraordinary. I hope the optimization will be delivered soon time.
Config: Cpu: intel core i7 950 RAM: 14Gb GPU: GeForce GTX 580 1,5gb