3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ceptey8520 23.03.21 12:57 am

\ "In wolf's clothing \": how to disenchant Morkvarg? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I ran into a problem: as I know, there are two ways to complete the quest - to kill Morkvarg (by giving him his own flesh) or to disenchant (by calming the robber and taking the talisman from him). So this is the essence of the problem: I ate the first myself (yes, honestly), and the second I hacked to death in battle. Is there any other way to go through this quest? Is there a meat / talisman spawn team or a quest skip team?
PS Returning to save is not an option
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 23.03.21

ceptey8520
There should be a note, you need to read it. I need to meet some Persian. I also fed Morkvarg with his own flesh, then the quest hung unfinished. I only later learned that the notes should be read carefully. But where exactly to find it, I won't say. I haven't replayed the game anymore.

c
ceptey8520 23.03.21

Denis Kyokushin
I read all the notes, looked at my personal diary, etc. The problem is that the flesh no longer falls off of him (since I ate it myself)

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.03.21

ceptey8520
He was reborn with me several times, but before the fight with him I survived
. Therefore , his flesh appeared again Most likely, you missed one of the notes, because you need to meet with some Persian. He is marked on the map. When Morkvarg fed his meat, my meeting place remained on the Skelige map, but there was no one there. Most likely, I had to take the flesh and go to meet with that Persian. I guess so. But if the game won't let you out of this place after receiving flesh, it means, after reading all the notes

c
ceptey8520 23.03.21

Denis Kyokushin
Are you talking about Tordar? And I'll take a look at the notes ..

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.03.21

ceptey8520 Did it work
?

c
ceptey8520 23.03.21

Denis Kyokushin
Not yet

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.03.21

ceptey8520
What's wrong? Can't you find the right Persian?

m
maryna_p93 24.05.21

ceptey8520
Near the village (quest island) there is a pier - we are members of Morkvarg's team, we need to talk to one of them - he will tell you additional materials, and then you can turn Morkvarg into a human and kill / let go. Like so

S
Scorpion_win 24.05.21

why can't you study the forum? Fuck posting a question, the answer to which has been found not a single year