3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitaliy1994 23.03.21 12:57 am

How to start specialized field research? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

I want to take a drawing of "Wild Wolverine", for this you need to do some field specialized research. I cannot find where it is. How to activate them and start performing? There is nothing like that in the "Walkthrough" tab. I started playing recently, there are all the add-ons. Completed the entire story + Warriors of New York, level 40, there is a Kinora clock. Maybe UBI has already removed this from the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 23.03.21

vitaliy1994
To find the answer, I broke my whole brain, googling and comparing the info. For in the original it is called "Savage Wolverine".
This rifle is part of the reward for unlocking the Flamethrower Specialization.
Look here (sorry, I have it in English): "Esc" -button "Progression" - the first tab is "Progression" and scroll down.

W
Wolf Mercenary 23.03.21

Spoiler

X
X Ishimura X 23.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
I broke my whole brain Yes, you can't figure it out without 100 grams. Savage - Savage, Wolverine - Wolverine, guess what. Fucking localizers.

v
vitaliy1994 23.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Exactly - I have nothing there! Strange, the game was bought at one time with all the additions, last year the warriors of new york were bought. Maybe this was an opportunity for someone who had started playing earlier? I actually went through the plot two weeks ago, before my hands did not reach.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.03.21

vitaliy1994
So if you open the specialization selection menu, is there a Flamethrower?
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 23.03.21

X Ishimura X
This is just a normal translation :-) And here is the Trench Prayer! Original Fox's prayer! Where did they find the trench ...

X
X Ishimura X 23.03.21

BlackTigerTK
It was sarcasm.

W
Wolf Mercenary 23.03.21

X Ishimura X
When I usually need to translate "wild", I tend to use "Wild". I found a bunch of articles about the difference between Wild and Savage that I hadn't thought about before.

vitaliy1994
Talk to the dude who is changing your specialization. You should have a picture like this:

X
X Ishimura X 23.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Well, a bunch of articles is good, I picked something new.

v
vitaliy1994 23.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Thank you buddy! Found! It turns out that this dude had to press G and the research menu opens. Only the Flamethrower, the Heavy and the Technician have such research, and the rest do not, this confused me, because at first I began to pump a sniper, but there is no research there. Thanks again!