3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
temamulticoloredeyes 23.03.21 12:57 am

Blinking and glowing in cut scenes (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Does anyone have a similar one?
There are no problems in the game itself.
GTX 1060 6GB, firewood updated, I checked the cache in the game, I don't even know what else to try ..
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 23.03.21

temamulticoloredeyes
I had such that the screen blinked in the cutscenes and in the inventory!

j
jax baron 23.03.21

temamulticoloredeyes
If you have a monitor with G-SYNC, then try in the nvidia settings to do this - control 3D parameters / software applications add-asosin and put the monitor technology there: save / apply fixed update purity, restart the computer and run into the game.

l
luxxlunarum 30.03.21

jax baron
And if the monitor is without G-SYNC?
And then the same problem. I tried to reinstall the video driver cleanly, but it works until the first flight. And the game crashes too often after arriving in England. I have never taken off in Norway.

j
jax baron 30.03.21

luxxlunarum As
I understand it, in setting up the graphics in the game, you need to cut out the last two points, the depth of field, and even there, and my norms got up

j
jax baron 30.03.21

Here is just the description https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/tech/mertsaniya_i_artefakty-998685/

l
luxxlunarum 30.03.21

jax baron
Wow! Thank you)
And the way to get rid of the crashes of the game has not been lying around by accident?

j
jax baron 30.03.21

luxxlunarum
Well, if there was a pirate, then you can deny access to bradmaure and exit and entrance, but as I understand you have a license and the last patch, and that one crashes to shit there is nothing you don’t do) you don’t need to shut it down and put a ban on bradmaure)

x
xStriiim 30.03.21

Disabling depth of field and blur didn't help. Even in the game itself, it sometimes flickers with white crap. I also noticed that at this time, Eyvor and the one next to them, white eyes