3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knight301 23.03.21 12:57 am

Mods (Dark Souls 2)

Do mods work http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/top/? I read somewhere that Getosato, which is needed to install mods, does not work on the re-release.
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzanagi 23.03.21

Does not work.

R
Raibow Bitard 23.03.21

Knight301
It's not enough for you to give a straight answer. They can be banned for mods, so almost no one puts them.

I
Inzanagi 23.03.21

I tried it, the regular edition works on the reprint no.

K
Knight301 23.03.21

Raibow Bitard
Also banned for mods? In business ... So the opportunity was in part 1 only

R
Raibow Bitard 23.03.21

Knight301
This is 50/50 . You never know what VAC will react to in DS2.

s
s1ash3r 23.03.21

vac not in ds. bans manually so chances are different.

A
AleXStein 23.03.21

Raibow Bitard
can be banned for anything. sneezed in the wrong place, picked up the wrong one, killed the wrong one, took the wrong covenant. the impression that they like to ban. and yes, there is no VAC, they just shove you to the shadow server to the same poor fellows, well, to cheaters, where you suffer until the end of the servers' life. for this reason, on principle, I will not buy 3 darks until I make sure that there is a more intelligible system of bans and links to shadows. otherwise I don't see any point in spending 2k on an eternal game with cheaters

s
s1ash3r 23.03.21

AleXStein
often get caught by cheaters?

A
AleXStein 23.03.21

s1ash3r
when played-out of 5 invaders 3 cheaters. in the arena of blood, one and all chitaki. absolutely naked and empty-handed not to receive damage and to kill with 1 poke will not be a cheater. I probably haven't played for half a year now, I don't know how things are now

s
s1ash3r 23.03.21

I wonder if I had cheaters 5 times in 1000 hours.

E
Estus 23.03.21

Play without these mods, I advise. I read complaints on Reddit about how they flew to AL for harmless mods that do not affect gameplay, or transferring saves. I abandoned the Dvushka myself for the stupidest reason. I flew to a dark server because a cheater invaded me and fastrolled in Havel. Fucked up SL250-Persian due to the fact that morons from Namco will not introduce VAC in any way, and they themselves manually divide everyone. If in 3 parts it will be the same, generally I will score on the streak for such a disregard for the players.

L
LeXXInc 23.03.21

Knight301
most mods don't really need a gedosato there. I put reshaid, gemFX and I don't remember any other crap

P
Play fomiiiiiiiiii 23.03.21

Estus is
in-game blocking, without VAK, and the character is blocked. And you can't create a new character?