3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 23.03.21 12:58 am

Game Info DKCR (Donkey Kong Country Returns)

Donkey Kong is back!

pix.PlayGround.ru

Known in Japan as Donkey Kong Returns, it is a 3D (2.5D) platformer video game developed by Retro Studios. The game was released in the fourth quarter of 2010 on the Nintendo Wii console.
This is the first game in the Donkey Kong Country series since the release of the video game Donkey Kong Jungle Beat on the GameCube in 2004-2005, and the first game not released by Rare.

The player can control Donkey Kong and Diddy. Many elements of the Donkey Kong Country series have returned to the game, including trolley and pirate ship races, collecting bananas and the golden "KONG" letters. In single player, players can only play as Donkey Kong, with Diddy the player gains extra health and an improved jump. In multiplayer mode, the second player can control Diddy Kong. There are also two already known positive characters in the game: Rambi the rhinoceros and the Squawks parrot ...

If the player loses 8 lives in one level, he will be given the opportunity to play the role of Super Kong and complete the level more easily. However, all secrets and items will not be counted in statistics until the level is completed by a regular DK or Diddy.

Instead of the Kremlings, villains from the Tiki tribe now act as the main enemies, and from the Kong family, in addition to DK and Diddy, only old Cranky remained with his store.
(most of the text is taken from wikipedia)

• Disc:

pix.PlayGround.ru

• Gameplay:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Who played on the Wii, unsubscribe ...
61 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

I would love to play this game if I had a console. It is a pity that there is no sane emulator.

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.03.21

Too bad it's Wii exclusive.

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

Yeah. But the developers understand that the Wii is an outdated console and that the sales are not the same, but they still make exclusives for it. Vryatly someone will buy a console for a few games.

A

Why outdated? The other is not, and 3DS does not count, because the other class (pocket). From ... desktop, so to speak, now there are 4 major platforms in the world:
1. PC
2. Xbox360
3. PS3
4. Wii

So everything is fine, let them do the exsussions. Although yes, I would like to see at least one Donkey Kong Country on PC =) "Correct" DKC, that is. Like a subject and the first three parts of the series (on the Super Nintendo).

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

Why outdated?
In the world, it is already considered morally obsolete, at least so they say in Igromania. The PS 3 mote is better than the Wii, and the graphics are worse. In addition, the Wii mostly comes out with only one casual game: jumping ropes and splints.

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

By the way, if the computer is good, you can try to play on the emule. I last tried to play in Mario, gave out 10 fps, but my computer is rather weak.

A

I, too, so far, the computer is clearly not for the games of 2011, even the games of 2010 at the maximum do not run on it.

In addition, the Wii mostly comes out with only one casual game: jumping ropes and splints.
Yes Wii is not interesting at all, in general, more interesting games on xbox and ps. And Nintendo was good once upon a time. From the first Dandies to the N64. And that's all.

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

Nintendo is now living on its old projects. Such as Donkey Kong, Mario and Metroid. They cannot think of anything else new.

A

You forgot Zelda. And nothing else is needed, just let them make remakes or new parts of these truly legendary series.

C
Chupacabra [now lemon fla 23.03.21

Ghost Hunter
and sonic, are there no games on ds? I can play through the emulsion. And tell the requirements for the Wii emulation

C
Chupacabra [now lemon fla 23.03.21

Well, my 2.6x2 percent will work?

A

Well, how do I know. Download and check :)

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

and sonic
Earlier, Sega had sonic.

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

A.Soldier of Light
No, in fact, the requirements for this emulator are much higher, my computer is a little more powerful, but at the same time it gives out no more than 10 FPS. But in the GameCube with such requirements, you can play and it depends on the game.

E
Elecman 23.03.21

cool

-
-Cosh- 23.03.21

Wah, will it be on the PC ?! D:

A

Unless on the Wii emulator ^ _ ^ if there is one at all ...

-
-Cosh- 23.03.21

:( sorry.

G
Ghost hunter 23.03.21

Is that on the Wii emulator ^ _ ^ if it exists at all ...
Yes. I played new Mario on it.

A

Will you give a link to the emulsion for wii?