3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_432 30.03.21 04:32 pm

Low FPS at all graphics settings (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Hi, I recently bought The Witcher 2 and noticed that no matter what graphics settings I set, I still have 28-35 FPS, then I found out that the performance dropped in my opinion after patch 1.3, then, in my opinion, the developers optimized it for iMac, after And then the jokes with the FPS began, for all the owners of Windows. Help me, how can I optimize this game, and is it really possible to do it if I bought the game on Steam.
16 Comments
Sort by:
c
close one 30.03.21

Specifically, you cannot fix this jamb with lags. I went through it myself not so long ago.
The option is only to search for repacks of earlier versions, for example. Here is a solution to your question https://otvet.mail.ru/question/189702414
Just don't forget about vpn.

M
Maks_432 30.03.21

close one
Oooh ATP, is it possible to put some other repack in Steam on the Witcher?

.Chiken 30.03.21

Maks_432 wrote:
some other repack in Steam on The Witcher?
A repack is a repack, you can just install and play it, steam will have nothing to do with it xD

M
Maks_432 30.03.21

.Chiken
Damn, can you help me how to install patch 1.3 or what is it called correctly, mb repack, in general, I xs, I don't really grow in such terms, in short, how can I put it?

.Chiken 30.03.21

Maks_432
Start to understand xD
What is a patch A patch is a special technical fix that is intended for game project files that can change almost any problem that was discovered after the release.
What is repack The word "repack" literally translated from English into Russian means "to repack". From this we can conclude that the repack in relation to games on a computer is a reassembled version of a particular game, which usually already includes all released additions, that is, DLC, patches, add-ons, Russian localization and, of course, an embedded tablet - so called NoCD or NoDVD.
Next, search the Internet for exactly what you need xD
Just do not bind the repack and the steam version of the game in your head, in which all the latest xD patches are already installed automatically

c
close one 30.03.21

Maks_432 Delete the
steam version of the game, it's dead and you won't do anything with it. The developers put a bolt on it.
Download the repack and play it. You have already brought in the money anyway.

M
Maks_432 30.03.21

close one
Look, I have 10 Windows, you can give a link to version 1.3, which would fit the tenth Windows.

c
close one 30.03.21

Maks_432 I
have already given the link above, try from there.
You need a VPN and a torrent program.

M
Maks_432 05.04.21

close one
So there is only the seventh Windows, and I have 10 Windows.

c
close one 05.04.21

Maks_432
will work at 10

M
Maks_432 05.04.21

close one
Do you think, if there will be, then man, you are the most useful person whom I have met on the forum!

M
Maks_432 05.04.21

close one
Damn, thank you, the reel game works, but unfortunately, there was no gain at all, that on the latest version, which is 1.3, the same FPS (

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Maks_432
Maks_432 wrote:
... unfortunately, there was no increase at all, that on the latest version, which is 1.3, the same FPS ...
Because it's not the OS, but the old game engine. More details here:
Spoilerhttps: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/tech/proklyate_25_kadra-1000382/

M
Maks_432 05.04.21

SonyK_2
I can somehow still increase the FPS, in The Witcher 2, or is it already impossible, if possible, can you help me ?!

c
close one 05.04.21

Maks_432
It was this version, the link to which I gave you, that I went through a few months ago.
PC config in profile. At 1080p, at maximum settings (but the "outrageous quality" checkbox was turned off), the game ran at 90-120 fps. It could have been more, but then I was playing with a 120 fps lock.
At the same time, the latest version of the game, which lags for many, gave me 40-50 fps, but with such lags and input delay that they felt like 20-30.

Of course, I would like to know your config in order to draw some conclusions. The game is quite demanding and there will be no high fps on completely potato PCs.

I looked through your messages, if you have 3200g with built-in, then at medium settings the game should give you ~ 40-50 fps, and this is still 720p. According to this video, the timing is 25:53

So, I think in 1080p you are your 30s with a tail fps and you should get 3200g on this

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Maks_432
Maks_432 wrote:
you can somehow still increase the FPS, in The Witcher 2, or this is already impossible, if possible, can you help me ?!
In order to somehow help, first you need to know on what configuration the game is launched - there are no psychics, and nothing is indicated in the profile.
At least as follows:
In addition to the config would be nice to record a video, like this:
Spoylerhttps: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/tech/proklyate_25_kadra-1000382/#comment-19009200
is advisable to shoot in places where strong subsidence frame - in my posts that the topic is described how to do it.