3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Santa 161 RUS 30.03.21 04:32 pm

FPS problem in CS 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

Hello everyone. I faced a problem with which I have been waging a war for about 2 years. The problem is that the game gives out a little fps, given the characteristics of the computer.
Cr. Specifications of my computer
CPU - AMD A8-5600K 3.6 GHz 4/4
Video adapter - Geforce GTX 1050 ti
During the game, the average FPS is 250 units. While people playing on a processor with a built-in video adapter have 300+ fps. I was interested in a friend: he has a minimum fps mark of 1500, although he has a processor with 2 cores and 2 threads and a 1060 3GB video card. And from this I understand that I must have at least 1000 fps. When you change the resolution, the FPS does not change in any way, just like when installing configs for weak PCs.
During the game, the load on the processor is about 30%, and on the video card 2%. Right now I'm sitting with Windows 8.1, before that I was on 10, but there was the same problem. Has anyone encountered such a problem, and is there someone who found a way out of it?
1 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 30.03.21

Perhaps, you just have a frame limit in your KSka config. Just in case, in the Nvidia control panel, turn off vertical sync for KSky. My limit was constantly set at 100 fps, and after these manipulations it became 400+