3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asmodeus 30.03.21 04:32 pm

Solving the problem with the fall of FPS, increasing the stability of the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Dear friends, I am in a hurry to help those who have a FPS drop after 15 minutes of play for no apparent reason, from 45-50 to 20-25 and stays at this mark after the fall. This happens due to poor optimization of the game, namely when it is accessing the RAM, which is clogged. This is especially noticeable if you have 3-4 GB or more of video memory. The solution is simple: You need to increase the paging file. Precisely manually, not at the choice of the system. If you have 12 GB of RAM, then set the original size to 9120 mb and the maximum size to 11120 mb. If 16 GB: 12120 is the original size and 15120 is the maximum. This should be enough to get rid of the FPS dump. Also, to get rid of the fall in FPS and achieve greater frequency and stability - after starting the game, run the game in the performance test 2 times, this is a mandatory action, the result of which you will notice immediately. And the last action that is recommended to take: In the Nvidia control settings, you need to select the AC: Valhalla game and set the FPS limit, depending on the hertz of your monitor, as well as enable streaming optimization. Here are screenshots:

Spoiler
Spoiler
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
asmodeus 30.03.21

Special thanks to the forum users from the past for helping with tips and directions in which to dig. I have collected all your tips in one place. Enjoy the game everyone!

B
Butcher-78rus 05.04.21

I play with monitoring, it does not eat memory, it takes 7 gigs in total, I have 16, so the swap file does not play a role from the word at all, the point is different, I see that the cores in the processor are not loaded evenly, two cores are threshing at 80-85, the remaining 15, 20 percent