3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1r34ng3l 30.03.21 04:32 pm

Drop run na PG [statistic p.1] (Diablo 2)

Deza.
I'm tired of this tendency in recent years in society, including here, where we come to take a break from reality. Therefore, I decided to create this topic and share information. I invite everyone to join in the future.
Screens for 96-97lvl
travincal 1ppl 15000 runov
mausoleum + ancient tunnels 8ppl 1500 runov

73 Comments
Sort by:
F
F1r34ng3l 30.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
No. Why should I do this if I have top1 blizka on the server in gosu shmote

A
Alexey Bitardsky 30.03.21

F1r34ng3l
Ali Baba - gosu shmot on top1 blizka, of course.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Alexei Bitardskiy
you have one for two; D

F1r34ng3l
Is it in the ladder or what? ))

F
F1r34ng3l 30.03.21

CorvinOk
why the sample was banned?

K
Klassewer 30.03.21

Well, by the way, I still pumped in the xc, it fell to 98 and then another 50k - 2ist vex. And at the beginning of the season, there are sorties with mobs. Everything.

D
DELETEEND 30.03.21

F1r34ng3l
On the forum?) Or in game D: the

reasons for the forum banch are probably known to many. Once he was banned. Apparently I am not the only one who knows them) Written zhezh spammed in HP) With links to some kind of rakosserv, with a chest of jakhs)

Propen, I did not throw any reports.

n
ninada 30.03.21

DELETEEND wrote:
Rakoserv
Rakoserv is only one. On it, wigs are dragged, instead of the normal gameplay.

A
Archon guard 30.03.21

one friend showed me the runes, said that it was not only him, but the common fund, but nevertheless it seemed to me that this screen would not be superfluous here

K
Klassewer 30.03.21

"But wigs are bad, right that they are crushed." (c) firkax
)))

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Continuing to quote the master:
so what, the jakhs' chest - they did not get pleasure from finding them!

[
[hb] 30.03.21

a takaya palka senitsya bratva?

S
SergeyS1988 30.03.21

[hb]
um

Q
Qixi 18.06.21

In my opinion, everything below gul should not be written into the section as statistics, everything below ohm should not be screened either. For it's funny: ber, ist, ist, pul ... for statistics it is important (I do not discount or criticize the work done to collect data), but one ber replaces 256 pul, of which it is unrealistic to collect so many from a drop per season or it takes a very long time ... Let's say 1 perfect gem (3 flawless) falls on the grass each wound, which is very very optimistic. For 1000 races, there will be 50 pul pg, i.e. Lo requires 5.5 ... 6k races. Well, in reality, about 10 thousand grass ranks only due to the perfect gems gives you Lo. Which is a very long time. However, if a pair of ber or cham falls out, which is quite likely for 10k trays, then the effort will pay off.
In fact: if for 1000 runs (grass or any location for farming) the total amount of runes falls by> = Lo, then the races can be considered successful. In the end, this is a rng - 2 jaha can fall out for 1 wound, or it is possible that in 10,000 attempts more than one rune above pul can not be locked.

P.S. I farm on grass, plus or minus other locations sometimes, for a year I collected gear and runes in the amount of 10 ... 12 Lo. Because once Jah fell out. Draw conclusions - in 1 minute more fell out than a whole year.

[
[_JENKA_] 18.06.21

Qixi
in my opinion more than 50-60 races per one mob is no longer a game. interest is lost. it is better to take a thread of loka and clean it up simple

O
Obsessed 18.06.21

Qixi, farming one lock is tedious! whether it's sweet wigs! mmmm ... 🤘🤟

G
Gutaba 18.06.21

[_JENKA_]
[_JENKA_] wrote:
in my opinion more than 50-60 races per one mob is no longer a game.
As for me, this is a feature of the diabla

i
iamviktor 28.06.21

15,000 wounds for grass and 1,500 wounds for tunnels.
in total, we have
1 run travinkal 30 seconds = 7500 minutes = 125 hours
1500 tunnels runs per minute = 25 hours
Was it worth spending 150 hours of life on this? I understand that, most likely, our "young" rune seeker will not be able to take this time with anything practical, but all the same. Add other activities in the game, carried out by our extra, and it looks like youth is gone.
PS I still don't understand why the administration cannot accept the fact that the main audience of PG are people of pre-retirement age, most of whom will soon physically be unable to spend more time at the computer (enuresis there, senile marasmus, problems with the musculoskeletal system and vision, grandchildren come for the weekend).
Why not make the rune drop a little higher.
I’m not tired of talking. People over 98 levels do not see a single rune above the hum with HF and everyone is happy with everything.
This is how the local shaman trained his tribe. Triumph of idiocy.
ABE electricity!

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.21

iamviktor wrote:
why the administration cannot accept the fact that the main audience of PG - people of pre-retirement age for
so long already - the firm just called the bald man and asked to raise the retirement age - we are young again! ; DDD

p
passed 28.06.21

iamviktor
These are players' problems, not games.

V
Vozmezd1e 28.06.21

gul rune tron ​​4 ppl =)) na 2 zabege: D