3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bunitas 30.03.21 04:39 pm

East Anglia Alliance Bug (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

After completing the East Anglia questline, the game sends us back to Randwy to complete this storyline. However, during the conversation, Randvi does not place a raven figurine on the map. Instead, we are offered to enter into other alliances with several kingdoms. After the conclusion of alliances with these "states" the storyline does not continue, since East Anglia is not considered to be under control. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molly z 30.03.21

Bunitas

My advice to you ...
SpoilerBuy a license.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 30.03.21

Molly Z
Shove your advice you know where, with Valka that there is no bug on the face? My advice to you is not to advise.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 30.03.21

Bunitas
I don't know, it just went well. The task to continue the work of the fallen appeared.

M
Molly z 30.03.21

Warrior Morgoth
I do not have and do not advise me, do not advise.

m
m3dved 05.04.21

I also had a bug on my face with Valka.
I will not tell you on the topic (

r
roccatinho 05.04.21

Has anyone solved a bug with a union map? There is also a problem with East Anglia, further advancement is impossible, there is no point in rolling back 30 hours.

I
Igor2789 27.04.21

Today the update is out, the bug has been fixed

B
Bell4i 25.01.22

I'm playing now, the same bug with East England, while the bracelet is in my inventory. Because of this, the plot is worth it, all available alliances have been concluded. Please help, I don't want 36 hours to go down the drain

B
Bell4i 25.01.22

Is there a solution or not? Now the same situation happened to me. I've scoured the entire internet and haven't found a solution.