3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haysen 30.03.21 04:39 pm

Unreasonable Overheating (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

PC characteristics surpass the recommended ones, but the computer overheats after 20 minutes, lowering the graphics does not help much, but only delays the overheating by 10 minutes. Computer specifications
:
Win10 (64)
i7-10700F
GeForce RTX 2070-S
two 8gb dies HyperX FURY DDR4-2666
Mother Intel B460mATX There is
no father; (

PS The same problem was observed in other games, but as it turned out, it was solved by simply turning on Vertical Synchronization, in this case it does not help.

I hope there are still people on the TechVopr forum (
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Haysen
Overheating of what and by how many degrees it is heated

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Haysen
But the fact that there is no father does not matter, he will pass, he simply went to the stall

H
Haysen 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo GPU
overheating, I don't know the exact numbers, I just turned it off when it was already possible to fry cutlets on the block, but I think that at least 80 degrees

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Haysen
msi afterburner and riva tuner, check them, and replace the thermal grease and check if the cooler is spinning on the processor heatsink

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Haysen
And before this happened, you can still temporarily turn off the turbo boost in the BIOS, you can save the situation until you figure out why overheating occurs, the cooling itself may not cope with the temperatures, then you will have to change it with a better TDP

H
Haysen 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo The
cooling is water, in all games it plows with a bang, most games pull at ultra without the slightest overheating, the problem is in Wildlands, and I just can't understand why: D

PS anyway, thanks for trying to help <3

S
SonyK_2 30.03.21

Haysen
Haysen wrote:
Cooling water, in all the games plows on hurray, the majority of games are drawn to ultra without any overheating, a problem in Wildlands, and I can not understand why
To understand, you need to pomonitorit load on the game components during (MSI Afterburner etc.), with display on the screen (if you suspect overheating, displaying temperatures is required). Record video games with monitoring and upload here - the more data there is, the more likely it will help.
Example:

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

What kind of people a person asks for help and they minus him