3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 30.03.21 04:39 pm

Looking for a game (can't remember the name)

I remember that once I played a game for a long time in the years 14-16 I don’t remember the name, but I remember the style and a little more plot of the

game; Almost from above, we play as a man (healthy) in the village, the style of play is a cartoon
plot: the village seems to have been attacked,

maybe someone will understand either the name or the screenshot from these prompts,

and the game is not old as it was released in 2014-2016
and the name of the man is not English or French or Polish, I don't remember exactly
17 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 30.03.21

similar in description to fable, but there you first play as a child

E
Ely maze 30.03.21

barabear
no, this is not fable, I would say that you are playing for a child,

but here you are already playing for an adult man with a beard

p
pekabir 30.03.21

Ely Maze wrote:
storyline: the village seems to be attacked by the
storyline of almost any shooter / action / RPG / fantasy. even Redeemer fits the description

E
Ely maze 30.03.21

pekabir is
exactly what rpg

E
Ely maze 30.03.21

after a long search I found the game CROSS OF THE DUTCHMAN

p
pekabir 30.03.21

This is the first time I've heard of Ely Maze . some kind of diabloid with a torchlight look

J
Jek_88 08.09.21

tell me what the game is called on a computer!
game of the 2000s, you appear in the dark, in a cave, as a primitive man, collect objects and then use them to get out of it. There are wall paintings in the cave. First person game.

C
Corp238 14.09.21

Tell me the name of the game. In which you control a man and kill penguins, seals and the boss is a polar bear. There you improve weapons, buy new ones. Everywhere I'm looking, I can't remember, I played in 2008-2009.

E
Ely maze 14.09.21

Corp238
for some reason overlord 2 reminds

b
bastion_king 08.12.21

I need help, looking for a game (it was a demo), it seems to me roughly from 1999 (98) - 2004 (05).
This is most likely a platformer (kind of 2D like some kind of mario) there was like you are a rider on a dragon (like a green one) with a spear and you can poke other riders on dragons, but you can fly around different islands, there were also different bonuses, and there there was a restriction, either for a time or for the passage (demo version, if you have not forgotten what it is), and after which screenshots of the full version of the game appeared, where there was a huge dragon face on the whole screen and your small one in comparison with it, on the other your dragon could still breathe out flame, and probably different locations.

x
xStriiim 08.12.21

bastion_king
Maybe Hudson's adventure island?

b
bastion_king 08.12.21

xStriiim
Not there as it was more and more gloomy
Memories of course still something, but you and the other riders resembled something like that

M
Mr MyrkaPlay 08.12.21

Help me find a game, I played a first-person shooter for a long time, I remember 2 moments one had to capture trucks with gasoline, and in one the hero was thrown into a pit where corpses were burned, but he was alive and he survived, please help

v
versir 08.12.21

Mr MyrkaPlay
sounds like homefront. hijacking the trucks was the penultimate mission, and the moment with the corpse pit was somewhere in mission 2 or 3.

M
Mr MyrkaPlay 08.12.21

versir
thanks like she

W
Wre888 03.01.22

Can you find a game?
krch we play as a cube on which you can put other cubes, on which you need to put the wheel armament, and so on, which we get when destroying other intelligent cubes (there was also a black hole storage and a force field that was charged from solar panels and kept the battery charged)

W
Wdod321 14.02.22

Help remember the game! Bottom line: I played it for the last time in 2006, maybe in 2010. The game is browser-based, but when you open it, its own launcher or its like was launched. This shooter seems to be online. Similar to Quake. The graph is not pixelated. I remember that the map was as if in the mountains. There were many elevators open on the map. There was also a body of water on the map. Guns spawned on it. Of these, I remembered a rifle and a rocket launcher