3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Art 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Help open all the cars (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Help open all the car !!! I went through the toy and the cars did not open!
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lomobot 30.03.21

And which ones do you need simple or extreme

N
NemesiSBiysk 30.03.21

Listen to the children's fairy tale, a true and instructive fairy tale: In oakwood there is a house with a blue "right" door, and in front of the house a telephone booth (corner house) knock on the door of the house and the car will open.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.03.21

Yo, guys, I opened all the cars, but two, their mother, do not open (Silver Fletcher and Trautenberg model j). Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

D
Da joker 30.03.21

the fletcher opens in the mission to visit the moneybags (the salvatore can open it), the trachtenberg
should be placed near the salieri bar so that it opens ... this must be done before the end of the mission
"trash" is shorter in the penultimate ... ask if you have any more questions ...

P
PlayGround.ru 30.03.21

Thank you so much and Respect !!! I'm still interested in what you can do after opening all the wheelbarrows, what else can you open or just go through some missions ???

P
PlayGround.ru 30.03.21

Why do I have two trautenberg model j in my choice of car (in a race without rules) ???

M
McFly 30.03.21

Why won't the Thor 812 Cabriolet FWD open? Should it be delivered to Salieri's bar too? And then in a race without rules, you want to ride it, because she is not red, but dark.

A
Akay 30.03.21

both trachtenberg and cord 812 need to be delivered to the Salieri bar in the last mission

D
Da joker 30.03.21

yes, I also had such a glitch that in the menu of 2 trachtenberg ...
for some reason, in older versions, after passing the storyline, having passed
at least one mission in extreme, all the cars opened for me ... miracles and only ...

M
MeitDeist 30.03.21

And I didn’t know before that they should be put at the bar, now I will know - thanks.

M
MeitDeist 30.03.21

I have one more question about the opening of the machines. In short, in story missions, I don't know how to open a car like Don's. Lassiter roadster is called, tell me how to open it.

L
Lirik 30.03.21

I opened it after passing the game, in the last mission I could not steal it yet. Appeared in the Walk.

N
Niko_Bellik123455 30.03.21

McFly
In the last mission (decadence) to aim the Bertone bow, he will give you a kaemt and at the end he will show you how to get away with thor 812 Cabriolet FWD and he will appear in the walk