3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlan03 30.03.21 05:23 pm

How to create a mobile game

Hello. I recently became interested in mobile game development and I am very curious to know what is needed for this? How difficult is it? Do you need to know programming languages? Who can I contact for help? I would be grateful for any answer)
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 30.03.21

difficult difficult difficult
in the case of unreal engin 4 to know programming languages ​​as far as I know it is not necessary if the game does not have an online function. some specific specific knowledge may be required to compile the project. Unity seems to have something similar, but there seems to be a fee for visual programming. maybe there are some other specific engines and constructors without programming, but I don't know.
I don’t know to whom for help. to the engine community and specialized game development resources. and all sorts of guides is better to look at the documentation.
what is needed - probably Windows, any software for creating content is likely except if the content is bought or ordered on the side. and time is needed.
specific about the development of mobile games for android and wasps, I do not know anything except that tama most likely not dx11-12 but open gl or volcano here. while dx and ogl have confused coordinates and tama the syntax of shader spells is slightly different.

.Chiken 30.03.21

Arlan03
Let's just say: if you seriously decide to do all this, then between your question and when you create this game, it may take more than one year xD