3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sinafinitelyd 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Help with the computer!

Can you please tell me what good hardware for games can I put on the ASUS M2N-XE (AM2) motherboard? And is it worth it? If not, please advise an inexpensive build for games
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 30.03.21

for amd, everything below amd fx am3 + finally does not have any meaning for games
and inexpensive assembly is a relative concept. as an extremely cheap gaming platform for not new games, I would consider the x4 athlon, which is the most top-end there, but it is on fm2 and ddr3 and it is not on sale except for weak models without K. but the market is wide in all sorts of different. somewhere in 30-35tr I was able to collect an extremely dneshevy game PeKa from 0ya to a used one with Athlon x4 880k 16GB RAM 960 4GB - 970 Zhifors (radeon 390 -480 8GB but they are more expensive) for stable 720-900r 30fps for games before the era rth.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Sinafinitelyd
depending on what you play.
If they advise you to use the old process - keep in mind that on all new games you will dance with a tambourine to start - because there is no support for new SSEs, and without them, even with a powerful conf, the same cyberpunk simply will not start, seeing without the support of 12 direct there But there will be more games coming out.

S
Sinafinitelyd 30.03.21

MunchkiN 616
this basically suits me, thanks

S
Sinafinitelyd 30.03.21

I won't play games like cyberpunk and RDR2. I am so pure a ksochka, and a gtashka. Maybe I still play games there, but not so demanding

S
SPR1GGAN 30.03.21

Sinafinitelyd

S
SPR1GGAN 30.03.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
If they advise boo on the old process - keep in mind that on all new games you will dance with a tambourine to start - because there is no support for new SSEs there,
i7 3770 is a very young percentage, I don't want to google but according to my i7 2600k which was here 10 years, also supports everything

M
MunchkiN 616 30.03.21

Sinafinitelyd, of
course, it is better to collect something better in the area of ​​80-120tr, because the above described extreme case and long outdated, in fact, not subject to any upgrade and having no prospects.