3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Problem with the component \ "Scrapmen \" (Mad Max)

The crux of the question: I am trying to add the improvement of scrap metal workers to the fortress. I clicked on the silhouette of this structure and all the components were highlighted on the map.
I almost collected everything, except for the last one, because upon arrival at the place marked with the component marker, it turns out that I allegedly already received this part. Write down who has such a bug and how you solved it. Replaying is not an option at all, because the Persian is almost completely pumped up.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DR.LOW 30.03.21

I think that this is a bug, because I myself have the same problem, although I play on ps4, they should soon fix it, which means

k
k2ssfm 30.03.21

can anyone know where the last component is?

D
DR.LOW 30.03.21

FOUND. You may not have it marked, but that's okay. Here are photos of the last location of the CRACKER part of the project.

D
DR.LOW 30.03.21

Located next to the base. I attached the name of the base

k
k2ssfm 30.03.21

probably fixed, because I already display norms

V
Viral 30.03.21

can't figure out how this project works. written, they say you need a permanent Internet connection. and here's the question. do you need a running steam? running game? or registering for wbplay? what is the essence of this project, who knows?

P
Purple giraffe 30.03.21

Viral
You just go into the game and get a crowbar for every visit. The longer you have been away, the more scrap they will find (maximum 500 for each fortress). The launched "Steam" is not needed. Registration in WBplay is not required.

Y
Yaroslav1203 30.03.21

Help please
I want to pass Mad Max for platinum on ps4
But I don't understand how to get scrap from scrap metal workers .
I tried to just close the game and wait for a couple of hours.
But the Internet did not give anything at the same time.
What am I doing wrong?

M
McQueens 05.05.22

Yaroslav1203
Already not like