3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arut23rus 30.03.21 09:35 pm

Game Impressions (Paradise Lost)

We share our impressions. How is game?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VLA2319 30.03.21

I'll tell you right away the game sucks

s
satun14 30.03.21

Syzhetets of course mediocre, does anyone understand why his sister lived so long? judging by what I came across, there was at best a couple of years

k
kurskiy 05.04.21

The idea itself is good, the implementation - Shimon cannot run, even when Shift is held he moves extremely slowly, the mechanics are primitive and added, most likely, "for show". The plot is full of "holes" that are not explained by anything. In general, a good walking simulator, but for an amateur.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 05.04.21

I liked the game very much. She is meditative. In it, as conceived by the authors, there is nowhere to rush. This technique is made on purpose, it is part of the message. For an indiproject, the very quality of playing at a high altitude, but at an even higher level, is the thoughts and ideas conveyed by the authors. Honestly, having finished the game about an hour ago, I am still in a culture shock ... very much. The game touches upon serious topics, makes you think about them. This is a game where a little boy (player) finds himself in an adult silent world, and like in the adult world, some things will be told to him, and some he will have to understand himself. The ending is epic. The game is translated as "Paradise Lost" and probably fully justifies its name. I recommend to all amateurs to reflect.